Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
FruitPunchNinja
PlasticandRage
User
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
BLA1NE
JoocyJ003
Hylian
Rynoa
Zechk
Railage
mugenis4real
BartholomewWenceslas
DoughGuy
RANT
Forum Pirate
skarekrow13
Whknight
SlakeMoth
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Maneater_Mildred
Yarxov
ChizFreak
27 posters

The Most Powerful/Annoying/Deadly enemy in the game are.......

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

The Most Powerful/Annoying/Deadly enemy in the game are....... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Powerful/Annoying/Deadly enemy in the game are.......

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:48 pm

I didn't say it was quick and done with haha, I just sit and wait around for the parries, otherwise he might block an attack and hit me while I'm open, or parry as you mentioned. Though I typically start as a thief these days, so that might be why it's a bit easier for me.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

The Most Powerful/Annoying/Deadly enemy in the game are....... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Most Powerful/Annoying/Deadly enemy in the game are.......

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Tolvo wrote:I didn't say it was quick and done with haha, I just sit and wait around for the parries, otherwise he might block an attack and hit me while I'm open, or parry as you mentioned. Though I typically start as a thief these days, so that might be why it's a bit easier for me.

yea thats true the crit dmg from the bandits knife would help. the hardest part for me was not healing because he could kill me in 2-3 hits and if he landed a riposit it was 1hko. Parrying him as a wanderer was harder then i expected cause he switches his attacks sometimes he would jump back and not attack and sometimes he would do a jump back r1 attack. hes one of my favorite npcs i love his last words when you kill him
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 pm

You should try Shiva with this same idea, he sometimes dead angles so you can't even block or parry him. He even does jumping attacks.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 pm

i beat the whole game at sl10. it was fun but a lot easier then i expected. i was considering doing a playthrough where all i upgrade is my starting gear and nothing else(no elemental upgrades). I think it would be challenging but once you get to the final bosses i think it would be more frustrating then fun.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:59 pm

The lowest I've done was just SL20, though mostly I just ran past everything outside of bosses, I skipped most bosses as well, I might have to try an SL1 playthrough eventually haha.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:01 pm

nope, most starter gear is actually pretty good when upgraded. are you going to level up on said playthru though? in fact the pyro starter set has some of the highest fire defense in the game, the only starter that would be tough under your stated conditiuons would be the deprived, but then you just have to dodge and push str since your weapon scales an a in str.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 pm

honestly my sl10 play i didnt need to run past anything. my chaos claymore made it a lot easier then you would expect, getting an elemental weapon is the hardest part of a low lvl play(and since you have drake or raw claymore until then its really not that bad). i basically just gained a lot of dodging skills from it. Also at sparkly i meant to add "remain at starting lvl". only problem is it gets kinda boring using the same gear.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:38 pm

i think all enemies are balanced but i do hate the skeleton dogs and them spinni skeletons
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Yarxov wrote:
    Railage wrote:The NPC Bandit in the Forest, I swear he's more talented than most of the people who invade me.

Example:

Just running to grab my souls, then I aggro him. Pfft NPC no problem, kick, two handed attack twice, dead. Son of B----!!
    Finally someone sees how this damn Bandit is actually tough!
    If you miss the Riposte he hits me for half my health (Light armor ftw I guess?)
    Lately he hasn't given me many problems but one mistake and you're dead.

In an early playthrough that guy one-shot me with a backstab. Long time later--on NG+infinity--I decided to see how much damage he could do, bearing in mind his Bandit's Knife is supposedly +12. I put on the fap ring and MoM and let him BS me and he did over 1,800 damage! I riposte him with my +15 Bandit's Knife and the Hornet Ring AND massive dex for less than 1,600. Figure that one out.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:57 pm

^Not the Thief, the Axe-wielder who does ridiculous amounts of damage.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh, right, bandit. Sorry. His two-hand attack is brutal.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Ceaseless discharge.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Bosses are included now?

Bed of Chaos.

I've literally died 200+ times to that thing on my first playthrough.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:12 pm

Why is CD annoying/difficult ?

I second Bed of Chaos
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 pm

^ The other option is powerful. CD is the most powerful critter in the game.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:01 am

New Answer; Ponies.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:56 am

Yarxov wrote:New Answer; Ponies.

Yup!The Most Powerful/Annoying/Deadly enemy in the game are....... - Page 3 2588607969
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

I Finaly Beat BoC first try, first time ever for me!
    It is still annoying as hell though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 am