Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lifehunt Scythe vs. Great Scythe pros and cons

Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lifehunt Scythe vs. Great Scythe pros and cons Empty Lifehunt Scythe vs. Great Scythe pros and cons

Post by Wisp Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 pm

After discovering that the lifehunt scythe is a thing, and not being far enough in the game to answer these questions myself right now, how does the thing handle? I use the great scythe all the time so compare it to that
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lifehunt Scythe vs. Great Scythe pros and cons Empty Re: Lifehunt Scythe vs. Great Scythe pros and cons

Post by bloodpixel Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:45 pm

They both have the same moveset. Lifeunt has a shorter range but has a powerful bleed effect but also inflicts bleed on you too (Obviously not at the same rate as the opponent.) Lifehunt cannot be buffed.

Last edited by bloodpixel on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Lifehunt Scythe vs. Great Scythe pros and cons Empty Re: Lifehunt Scythe vs. Great Scythe pros and cons

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Ask goblin, he is great with both of them.

*waiting for goblin to post*
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks.

On youtube the lifehunt looks quicker too, but that might just be an illusion caused by the shortness
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 pm

No the lifehunt is great if u manage it at closer range, also its a good element weap that still scales with dex,correct me if im wrong and its bleed 500. U better have some bleedrestistance like black ironset or bloodring/shield, but when u base on a better scaling and better range than i prefer the great scythe +15 it has an A scaling on dex and D on str.combination of range and dead angel! And buffable i do 700 dmg with goldpine and a lighting its 555 or something.
    They are same speed attack. Lifehunt also look tougher. Depends on your playstyle wichone suits u better
    Edit' handle require a lot of stamina cause of jump/run attack. Once you learn the complete moveset it can be a very good weapon in someones hands. Or opposite. Also useless one handed my opinion. I always uses it 2H

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 pm