Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Serious_Much
Reaperfan
Maneater_Mildred
Tolvo
JY4answer
9 posters

[PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay]

Poll

What shall we wear this time?

[ 8 ]
    [PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%[PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [35%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%[PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 13 ]
    [PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%[PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [56%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

[PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: [PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay]

Post by Reaperfan Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:32 pm

For all the love the Onion-man got in the last thread, this shows much different results lol.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

[PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: [PvP] Vote#2 for our second event costume [Cosplay]

Post by RANT Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:08 pm

it has hard choosing between the sack and sieg, i ended up picking the sack though.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 pm

i voted for you my friend!Mildred
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:44 pm

so if the sack wins we run around as mildreds? I like the iron golem idea better. I will change my vote.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm

I'm gonna cry, the iron golem being beaten by naked Sack cleaver invasions...?

NANI?! honestly don't get the appeal.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Normally i would vote for Catarina cause i just love the onionhead,
    But i know my friend really wants the Sack to win so i give him that pleasure, so hopefully he votes my catarina the next cosplay!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm

(you mean she gob silly)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 pm

I already have a +9 sack and a Chaos +4 Knife! I refuse to let the sack lose! Even though I'm actually doing nothing about it.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 pm

@ mean_much.... I see heavy sets all the time, wheres the attraction in that?....

Thanks gobbie and rant..... But i think gobbie just wants to play as mildred so he dosnt have to wear pants....
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 pm

mean much? :| Im nice to EVERYONE thoughhh ❤

Also where's the attraction of doing what you do everyday for a special event? silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Maybe some of us just want to show our sacks, maybe Mildred just wants to see everyone's sack. There are many of these horrible jokes I can make is what I'm trying to get at.

I think it's more the idea of seeing something that isn't common. Heavy Armor is everywhere as she mentioned, but naked people with sacks showing? Now that's a sight to see. I do need to practice the move set of that weapon though, I'm not very good with axes.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:42 pm

You mean it's common to invade Sen's as a mini form of the boss and knock people off using the wind blade attack on your golem axe?

I dunno how you guys don't see it sad

Yeah the sack will be fun, but I think the iron golem cosplay will wreak more havoc and be a greater success than Sack invasions in my opinion
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:43 pm

I already do that from time to time Serious, and I've also been invaded by people doing that. While I've barely ever seen someone's sack, actually I think the only time I've fought Mildred she didn't have hers out.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I'm gonna cry, the iron golem being beaten by naked Sack cleaver invasions...?

NANI?! honestly don't get the appeal.

Obviously you've never felt the thrill of using a slow, melee based combat with no poise and only one piece of armor that happens to be one of the statistically worst pieces of armor in the game winking
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 pm

i always cosplay when i invade, i feel bad going in there with 76 poise and just play with them, most of them are people just trying to get through the level, usually after i invade and kill them twice in a row ill put my wss down and help them. mildred clone is what i do the most, it makes it a challenge for me, specially with two sunbros and the host ganging up on me.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Serious_Much wrote:You mean it's common to invade Sen's as a mini form of the boss and knock people off using the wind blade attack on your golem axe?

I dunno how you guys don't see it sad

Yeah the sack will be fun, but I think the iron golem cosplay will wreak more havoc and be a greater success than Sack invasions in my opinion

I see it :cyclops: !!! Great minds think alike mean_much I mean serious_much (lol she got you with that LOL there is just too much funny in the last few posts)

Well I see both sides of the argument. I think it would be cool to do either but I think for me Sens + Iron Golem + knocking people off = cheers

GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:@ mean_much.... I see heavy sets all the time, wheres the attraction in that?....

Thanks gobbie and rant..... But i think gobbie just wants to play as mildred so he dosnt have to wear pants....
    Am i that predictible!?? lol!
    @ Serious: we all will think of you and give you some atraction next event okay?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 pm

lol, well I guess the sack is gonna win it then silly

Is this gonna be blighttown where we invade? or do different spots for each day for a few days or a week?

Guess I'll get polishing my cleaver twisted
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:20 am

Mildred, I believe I'm ready for the Sack Invasions! I need to upgrade my Cleaver more though, I thought it was Chaos +4, turns out it is base Fire. sad
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 am

I was hoping for more than 20 participants, but considering how I already recognise everyone that posts in the forums, I guess that's about it. I'll work on the announcement thread now.

Sorry Hijacking_Much, I'm afraid Blighttown is too deserted and low level to be practical for this event. The only reasn we met random invaders during FC was probably because they're lower than level 120. This will mainly be at the Kiln, but of course, go wherever you want.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:31 am

JY I definitely did not ever highjack this thread silly It was on topic the whole time, i was just vocal in my support of certain ideas big grin

the kiln? Can't we like make ourselves a character to fro the week and start invading at a lower level like 30 in Blight, onto Sens, anor, new londo, Duke's etc whilst6 leveling up a bit each day in the week?
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:55 am

Sorry, caught this late, sticky granted.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks Emergence!

@Much: Like I said you can do whatever you want on your own time, but for this event of mass cosplaying lets keep it around the level where there's most action, 100-120, and at PvP hotspots.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:17 pm