Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Reaperfan
Midgar
6 posters

Build Advice - Vit and End

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Build Advice - Vit and End Empty Build Advice - Vit and End

Post by Midgar Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Glass Cannon:

http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=U29yY2VyZXIsODksOCwxOSw4LDI4LDQ1LDgsNDQsOA==

I'll be using the Dusk Crown, TCC, Eagle Shield, Murakamo, and the Dragoncrest Rings. Not sure how much to put into Vitality and Endurance though, end level is 120. Forgot to mention I'm using Power Within and CSS.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Build Advice - Vit and End Empty Re: Build Advice - Vit and End

Post by Reaperfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:27 am

TCC?
    Shungi
    Shungi
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Shungi Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:44 am

Hm this was a tough one, considering you will need enough Stamina to swing that Murakumo of yours and at the same time be able to fast-roll since almost any hit will kill you..

...but that will leave very few points to be put in Vitality, so if you really are going to use Power Within you will have very little time to kill your opponent before PW have drained your HP.

I dont have any experience with glass cannon builds but I would suggest to either scrap PW or replace one of your Dragoncrest rings for Havels or FaP to help with the Stamina so more points could be put in Vitality.

Those are only my thoughts and I sadly dont any good suggestions for stat allocation, hopefully someone else can help you with that.

(TCC - Tin Crytalization Catalyst)
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:07 am

end to 29, rest in vit, you'll be able to take 1-3 hits from most things with 748 hp more from smaller weapons when their buff fades. i put the emphasis on stamina because you'll need it for the murakumo.

And power within drains hp by a percentage so i'd argue its better at low vit as its easier to compensate for.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 am

I actually have a similar Build I put at level 120 I put about 30 points into vitality because I don't like glass cannons. As for endurance you could use the mask of the Mother (I think) for extra stamina I also like the ring of favor and protection as it gives you 20% extra health stamina and equip load. The most important in my opinion is endurance because if you can dodge or if you can block well then you could beat just about anyone with 8 vitality or less.
    sen545331
    sen545331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sen545331 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 am

may want to note that PW takes less hp/tick when you have a smaller pool to use
    it takes 100% of your hp i believe, so regardless of your total, you'll take a percentage of your max each tick, not a set amount
    being able to survive a hit though is an entirely different matter, but if you're confident with your dodging and aiming abilities for CSS, then by all means, go for it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:31 pm