Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+69
Rassa
Darkson
PhlyingDutchman
Chaos Spectre
his1n-
vixder/pennywise
kinkokinko
PlasticandRage
Saturnine Knight
aprilmanha
NedroidPrime
Zechk
Yukon
CMP-Shock
Dustofsaturn
Sal Paradise
Railage
PsychoCT
berkut
BartholomewWenceslas
johnnyjwa
Artorias
JoocyJ003
SlakeMoth
Henkyona
Danthuyer
Uparkaam
DanielCdable
Doelker
The Once-Ler
Klosterheim
FruitPunchNinja
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
kiwi_commander
WarriorOfSunlight
befowler
javarush214
Rona
rbmaster
Rynoa
Diavir
ScottieDOESknow
ErrJon6661
Reaperfan
Imarreteet23
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
CrackSouls
mugenis4real
FexDS
DoughGuy
ARSP
skarekrow13
Wade_Wilson
Serious_Much
callipygias
peaceful_sabre
Maneater_Mildred
Langoulk
Flubious
Griever
DxV04
Emergence
Sunbro4evar
ChizFreak
Tolvo
User
Whknight
ublug
73 posters

Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming

Langoulk
    Langoulk
    Regular
    Regular

Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming - Page 2 Empty Re: Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming

Post by Langoulk Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:11 pm

I think you're right, it's going to be one of those 'lets see how many people join, then release when we feel like it' things. I just hope it's something worth all this hyping up.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming - Page 2 Empty Re: Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Tempted to join FB just for this..... But no, im to old to FB.
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:19 pm

I just hope someone posts what the announcment is, or atleast spreads it when its released to the public.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Ha, I don't think that^ will be a problem!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:25 pm

I liked it, all it told me to do was download their app

dont care how good a game they made, i aint standing for that Bull **** silly

Edit: Maybe it's about my Elite knight poise discovery big grin.... lol!
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 pm

If they announce DLC, there will not be enough pants in my house to relieve myself in.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I liked it, all it told me to do was download their app

dont care how good a game they made, i aint standing for that Bull **** silly

Edit: Maybe it's about my Elite knight poise discovery big grin.... lol!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Here it is:

Spoiler:
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Langoulk wrote:I think you're right, it's going to be one of those 'lets see how many people join, then release when we feel like it' things. I just hope it's something worth all this hyping up.
    Judging from their pre-release arg progress, this sounds likely.

Serious_Much wrote:Maybe it's about my Elite knight poise discovery big grin.... lol!
    If namco can make any money out of that I wouldn't be surprised..
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 pm

I totally have Ovaltine already. Does that mean the wall will come down faster for me? Mildred, my dad is on Facebook and he's in his mid sixties. I might buy "too mature" but never too old. Side note...I am definitely not too mature.

By the sounds of the community very few of us are "liking" this. Hope the 2k who have so far aren't 90% farmers or the announcement will be that hosts estus use is instantaneous and adds 100 points of regeneration per second for ten minutes. And they are taking all but one invader slot away to add more phantom slots. Hello 5v1
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Just had a great idea!(I think). It would be great if they solve the server issue or even allow more access to things like cracked red eye orbs and stuff.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Some rumored contenders:
    Dark Souls PC Petition Builds Steam With Namco Acknowledgment
    Dark Souls on Steam (fake?)
    PC version?

Dark Souls DLC Exists, Coming Soon
    "A source close to the project has told EGM that some form of expanded content is in the process of being finished up for Dark Souls, and will be released as DLC at some point in the first quarter of this year."
    First quarter = within end of march. This content sounds more like something that would be released in Japan first, and not revealed through facebook. So when is the next issue of Famitsu due?

Dark Souls Design Works
    US/Euro localized versions of Design Works?
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:11 pm

I don't like the idea of darksouls going to PC because if PC gamers are good at one thing its adding mods or creating new items (They better not release a nude mod that's not right). They may make the game easy by putting in the ultimate armor with perfect protection or create a ultimate weapon..... and give PS3 and Xbox Players something to more or less agree on. This may seem crazy but if they do that you don't want to be playing darksouls on the PC
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:18 pm

ARSP wrote:I don't like the idea of darksouls going to PC because if PC gamers are good at one thing its adding mods or creating new items (They better not release a nude mod that's not right). They may make the game easy by putting in the ultimate armor with perfect protection or create a ultimate weapon..... and give PS3 and Xbox Players something to more or less agree on. This may seem crazy but if they do that you don't want to be playing darksouls on the PC

Why do you care what they do to their own copies of the game? I don't really care about it, if they want to play cheap, they can do it. I don't think it's a good reason to not release a PC edition.

Besides that, I hope it's not that and instead it's the DLC we all want.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:18 pm

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36215625&postcount=320
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Tempted to join FB just for this..... But no, im to old to FB.

jaja I think im older than you, been in FB for a while. I just don't lurk there much. Instead I lurk here Hurrah
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 pm

By the way, what ever it might be the better make the gRavelord covenant 100% better damn it!! Well What is it
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 pm

ChizFreak wrote:
    ARSP wrote:I don't like the idea of darksouls going to PC because if PC gamers are good at one thing its adding mods or creating new items (They better not release a nude mod that's not right). They may make the game easy by putting in the ultimate armor with perfect protection or create a ultimate weapon..... and give PS3 and Xbox Players something to more or less agree on. This may seem crazy but if they do that you don't want to be playing darksouls on the PC

Why do you care what they do to their own copies of the game? I don't really care about it, if they want to play cheap, they can do it. I don't think it's a good reason to not release a PC edition.

I care because it is possible to move mods from the PC to the xbox and it happens often I used to play L4D2 and I once played with modders that turned every zombie into ponies and my guns were colored in rainbows and the only melee weapons availble was a Candy cane I looked up the mods turns out they were on the PC and they moved it to the xbox (it is easier because the Xbox is designed more like a computer so that it will be easier for the developers to port PC games..... I think)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 pm

3K likes when I did it just then.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 pm

I am very intrigued that we have heard nothing from the developer and only the publisher, meaning that it could be a port or that they have somehow managed to troll From into waiting for Namco to get their dumb media campaign.

Links to JP information

Official Website
    Official Blog
    Twitter
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 pm

ARSP wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

I care because it is possible to move mods from the PC to the xbox and it happens often I used to play L4D2 and I once played with modders that turned every zombie into ponies and my guns were colored in rainbows and the only melee weapons availble was a Candy cane I looked up the mods turns out they were on the PC and they moved it to the xbox (it is easier because the Xbox is designed more like a computer so that it will be easier for the developers to port PC games..... I think)

Xbox hacked? That's Microsoft's fault, not the ENTIRE community of PC who want Dark Souls for their platform. They should improve their console's inner security against hacks, tell me why PS3 doesn't have any hackers in Dark Souls? To be honest I've never seen a cheater in any game in my PS3. I'm not saying the don't exist, I'm just saying that Microsoft should improve their security in their console and that that's not a reason to not release a PC version.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 pm

THIS JUST IN....in an effort to support anti-bullying legislation From Software announced today they will be releasing a patch to the popular game "Dark Souls." It is reportrd that with the patch, rather than ganging up on you, the torch hollows in the undead parish will now instead dance with the channeler, sing kumbaya and offer to roast the player character marshmallows.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:52 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:THIS JUST IN....in an effort to support anti-bullying legislation From Software announced today they will be releasing a patch to the popular game "Dark Souls." It is reportrd that with the patch, rather than ganging up on you, the torch hollows in the undead parish will now instead dance with the channeler, sing kumbaya and offer to roast the player character marshmallows.

Will mushroom people now sing and give you flowers? Also will Lautrec tell you how to have a cool evil laugh like him?
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 pm

http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2105388&postcount=2
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:03 pm

mugenis4real wrote:http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2105388&postcount=2

sansviedotcom right? I follow him too, but that's not a confirmation. It could be fake, etc etc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:40 pm