Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Looking for co-op partners on XBL

LowTierFTW
    LowTierFTW

Looking for co-op partners on XBL Empty Looking for co-op partners on XBL

Post by LowTierFTW Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi, Im looking for advanced players and also good all-around co-op partners who are good at keeping their allies alive- If you consider yourself either or both then PM me with your gamertag and what types of builds youve completed the game with and any ideas you got yourself that you havent been able to try out yet. Im interested in doing original/challenge builds (i.e. Mario & Luigi roleplaying or anything original or anything that limits you and makes the game more difficult). Im interested in seeing how difficult the game gets when the difficulty is maxed at NG+7 or 8 lol. Im even open to the idea of a 3 person co-op plathru(s).
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Looking for co-op partners on XBL Empty Re: Looking for co-op partners on XBL

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:32 pm

no offense but opening statement seems to ask for someone to do the game for you... lol

while id love this offer, I'm PSN sad
    LowTierFTW
    LowTierFTW

Post by LowTierFTW Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:06 pm

None taken. Ive done deprived builds before and beaten the game several times already. Ive used the 3rd and 2nd hardest builds solo. Im looking for ppl who can actually play the game very well like me bcuz for the most part all I ever see is noobs asking for help. This isnt a help thread hence the reference to 'challenge' builds, I simply have gotten bored w/ the game on my own and wanted to play with others.

edit: Oh and Ive already literally walked someone thru the game on their 1st time playing thru the game so Im not looking to do that. Advanced players only!

edit 2: Im also working on speed running the game with a non-magic build. Planning to beat the 1:26 set by twilight's overpowered pre-patch pyromancy w/ zero weight burden build.
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:34 am

i could assist with the playthrough +7 and 8 part. just depends on what sl you want to do it at.
    LowTierFTW
    LowTierFTW

Post by LowTierFTW Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Unforseen wrote:i could assist with the playthrough +7 and 8 part. just depends on what sl you want to do it at.

*Sigh* Nevermind this community as a whole is oblivious. I said I was looking for co-op partners, NOT help! I dont need help since Ive already done Deprived Fist: Caestus solo which is the hardest challenge in the game btw. Least amount of DEF and Dmg output.

I was simply seeing if anyone wanted to do multiple playthrus from scratch or challenge builds or original builds ... from scratch - Meaning: Make a new char. Where did I ever mention a SL and ask for or state that I needed help?

I've already proven myself solo in this game, something that most ppl will never do, and since From Soft DIDNT get co-op right at all or PvP for that matter - not referring to lag issues btw - But that there is no co-op mode nor a PvP Arena. I'll just wait till the next souls game and see if they managed to stop being trolling PS3 FanJaps. Bcuz PvE & PvP are seperate for a reason; there completely different and if anyone actually did wanna step up and take it seriously theyd have no problem playing ranked and tournament matches in a PvP Arena not Troll PvE/Low Lvl Builds trying to solo or co-op or speed run through the game.

Instead were forced to make offline accounts, well for speed running at least, bcuz co-op is so flawed in this game and ppl who are playing with friends through the entire game or multiple playthrus cant w/ the same BS that ppl have to go through using red sign soapstone.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 pm

LowTierFTW wrote:I've already proven myself solo in this game, something that most ppl will never do, and since From Soft DIDNT get co-op right at all or PvP for that matter - not referring to lag issues btw - But that there is no co-op mode nor a PvP Arena. I'll just wait till the next souls game and see if they managed to stop being trolling PS3 FanJaps. Bcuz PvE & PvP are seperate for a reason; there completely different and if anyone actually did wanna step up and take it seriously theyd have no problem playing ranked and tournament matches in a PvP Arena not Troll PvE/Low Lvl Builds trying to solo or co-op or speed run through the game.

dude.. come on If you say that you are missing the point of the Online being integrated and the game sitting on the fence between online and offline, a unique approach that is part of the game's overall charm in my opinion.

ranting wont help you get partners either I'm afraid, reminds me of a thread made by someone on the old forum, you should meet him.

Or maybe you already have.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:47 pm

I understand that you want to play with advanced player but most people on the forms that just want to have fun in other words JOLLY COOPERATION big grin
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 pm

by help i meant to do it with you and by sl i meant what sl did you want to stop at if any at all. just wanted some extra information.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:02 pm

don't worry guys, we're just scrubs in this guy's opinion, we're just not worth his time.
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Apparently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:30 pm