Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I have alot of weapons and I wonder which one I should use.

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I have alot of weapons and I wonder which one I should use. Empty I have alot of weapons and I wonder which one I should use.

Post by bloodpixel Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:30 pm

So I have a Balder side sword, Ricards Rapier, Claws, Uchigatana, and a Chaos Blade and I don't know what to use.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

I have alot of weapons and I wonder which one I should use. Empty Re: I have alot of weapons and I wonder which one I should use.

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:53 pm

i personally really like the balder side sword its amazing and very versatile. i would honestly choose a normal rapier over ricards but they are both good weapons for dex builds. only one i would not use is claws(they can be good as an alternative to a shield, they are great for parrying)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

I have alot of weapons and I wonder which one I should use. Empty Re: I have alot of weapons and I wonder which one I should use.

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:57 pm

If you are a Dex build then I'd suggest the Chaos Blade, scales with both Dex and Humanity, and if you think you are pretty good at Pvp try it out as a handicap. I consider it a tactical mans blade as failed hits cost health as well as the ones that connect.

Also the R2 attack is a monster should it connect and freaks out your opponent.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:58 pm

If u can manage to play with claws, than it can be a fun exellent weapon especially for pvp and FC
    JoocyJ003
    Casual
    Casual

Post by JoocyJ003 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:33 pm

All of them. The versatility is what makes Dex builds fun. If youre short on slabs try each one out then use the slab on ur favorite. Btw i love the claws but i wouldnt recommend them to someone who enjoys winning.

Also an estoc and rapiers D B scaling will be quite similar to an A at 40 dex 14 str. Also the Sycthe is actually pretty fun to use, along with the great scythe, gargoyle tail axe, painting guardian sword, falchion, etc.

Last edited by JoocyJ003 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Why not?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 pm