Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraria PvP anyone?

SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Terraria PvP anyone? Empty Terraria PvP anyone?

Post by SirArchmage Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Doubting many noticed, though I have been a bit absent from the forums as of recent, and that is because of a few things. School work, Diablo 3, League of Legends, but mostly........The Terraria update. And after getting every item in the game, I wanted to try my hand at doing more multiplayer on it. Sad to say, I know only of two people that play Terraria, and three people does not make much of a PvP match.

So I was wondering if there is anyone on here that would be interested in playing? I don't remember who exactly plays on here, but I think at least a few do. We haven't decided on what game mode we would be playing or anything like that, so it would be open to suggestions of any kind.

If we are not downloading a pre-made map from somewhere, it will probably be made by me and my odd liking of things on a grand scale. Any hours that everyone would be able to meet up is fine(I don't sleep much). We are currently using Hamachi to connect to each others games, but we can switch if need be. Either voice communication or just chatting in Terraria can work as well.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 am