Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gravelord Bro's?

CephGabriel
    CephGabriel
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravelord Bro's? Empty Gravelord Bro's?

Post by CephGabriel Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 am

Hello everyone.

Now I'm a huge PvPer on DS, I basically only play the single player so I can get items to help my PvP (titanite, weapons etc).  Another thing I am is an adamant lore junky.  If I invade someone, it is always as a NPC roleplay, usually darkwraith, or king jeremiah, or Ciaran, chester (yes with a crossbow) etc etc.

Now lorewise, I have always loved the Gravelord servants over the Darkwraiths.  The way I see it is that darkwraiths are just greedy people who want more and more humanity, and the gravelords basically do what they do out of respect for nito, and just for fun.

So although I'm currently a darkwraith purely because I am using the REO all the time, I'm seriously considering going gravelord.

So some questions:

Will the REO still work when I join Gravelords?
    Will my dark hand still steal humanity?
    Any tips from you gravelord bros out there on where to invade?
    What armour and weapon do you think would be a good cosplay for a gravelord servant?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravelord Bro's? Empty Re: Gravelord Bro's?

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:50 am

no
    yes
    don't, they'll come to you
    anything black
    CephGabriel
    CephGabriel
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CephGabriel Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 am

Ah ok, I guess it'll work again if I rejoin the Darkwraiths later either way, I'll go to Oswold.

I know there's the gravelord great sword, but it just doesn't seem very.... nito to me.  I mean all the things he throws at you are all nimble, scitimar skeletons, wheel skeletons, dog skeletons.

Maybe the gold rimmed set and the great scythe?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:05 am

the gravelord greatsword is the sword nito is actually using to fight you, just smaller.

Really, really unorigional, but that would do it.

http://mmdks.com/42if is an example of a (imo) good looking "fallen" type look. Ragged and shrouded. brings to mind zombies (might be too much mtg though.) also not everywhere, if thats something you care about (i don't really) but it also has both defense and poise, and so doesn't suck.

(sample is 40 end, no idea what your build looks like so i'm guessing)
    CephGabriel
    CephGabriel
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CephGabriel Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:37 am

Yeah seems kinda what I'm looking for.  thanks for the advice.  Anyone else have some tips?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:26 pm

http://mmdks.com/42kp Grave Lord sword is probably the best since its their weapon, anything that can be found in the catacombs or tomb of the giants is perfect for a gl theme, I usually go for a fallen cleric look
    KSpotted Bear

Post by KSpotted Bear Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:03 am

Well I've made several Gravelord Servants with varying results. My Latest creation uses many weapons including the mighty Gravelord Sword, the Toxic is a surprisingly useful. When Invaders see status effects, they begin to freak out a bit, and when you have 3v1 anything helps. I've also used Undead Rapport on hollows in the area to help fight, another fun tactic that proves useful in Gravelording. I typically Gravelord in places like Sen's Fortress, a place where many shortcuts and small passageways can help turn the tides.

Now as for your actual character? The only thing I can think of is use anything that's comfortable, many times gravelording is a daunting task in which you're constantly outnumbered and being pushed to your edge. 

I Personally like the idea of using a knight who infects others just from the will of his master Nito, Paladin Leroy attacks you on your way to Nito, so who says an Elite Way of White knight doesn't get coaxed by Nito to Infect the world of others?

Sorry if I didn't help, otherwise Best of Luck Servant of Nito!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:53 am