Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
MikailArksot
Odinbear
6 posters

FinaL PUSSIE CAT boss finally taken down

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

FinaL PUSSIE CAT boss finally taken down Empty FinaL PUSSIE CAT boss finally taken down

Post by Odinbear Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:03 am

Before my PS3 died, I was stuck in co-op mode and had not defeated PapaNito, the dreaded BOC and the final boss. That toon was sl 100 or so
    Last night I FINALLY moved to NG+.  (sl60)   BOC was pretty much a breeze since I already had viewed YouTube vids and quit, reload after the right side, shot left side with arrows and then went for the center. Died a few times getting to the center, but jeez, not too bad.  Then I tried 1 co-op at the Kiln (host got grabbed first thing and died.). I immediately thought that all the stories are true.... gwyn, lord of cinder is a hard un.  Then I decided to summon, Internet connection was a bit funky last night so, saw 2 signs but kept getting "summoning failed" for both, Then One showed up. We proceeded to the fog gate, entered and with a few minutes , wave bye bye Gwyn, his soul was mine. Hurrah Totally surprised me that he was this easy.  I expected a much more drawn out fight and a much harder one. Either I got lucky or Gwyn is just a fast Pussie cat.

Wish I was thinking, but it was late and after the fight I sat down at the bonfire. Oops. GAME OVER.  Wanted to co-op and PVP in the Kiln but......   not now. Lol
    Now my sl20 sits at the shortcut to BOC and is not scared to GO FOR IT, now. I'm sure I'll need help at Gwyn with her but it'll be fun.
    Who's gonna meet me there?

Censoring the word ***** cat?   Lol

Last edited by Odinbear on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Alternate spelling for pussy cat)
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

FinaL PUSSIE CAT boss finally taken down Empty Re: FinaL PUSSIE CAT boss finally taken down

Post by Odinbear Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:40 pm

Hmm hmmm, not even a congrats?
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

FinaL PUSSIE CAT boss finally taken down Empty Re: FinaL PUSSIE CAT boss finally taken down

Post by MikailArksot Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Congrats on beating NG+
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Odinbear wrote:Hmm hmmm, not even a congrats?
    Hi.

Congrats your win, too!
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Isirith Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 am

Welcome to the NG+ club ! happy
    Go for a SL1 run next, tis good fun big grin
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:21 pm