Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 2 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Leet Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:ill bring my CMW rapier build devil

Not scared of that dinky little thing anymore. twisted 
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 2 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:38 pm

New thread cheers 

I'm down for duels, show everyone how it's done
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:27 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:New thread cheers 

I'm down for duels, show everyone how it's done

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 2 Facepa10
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:ill bring my CMW rapier build devil

or this  http://mmdks.com/3k0p

thus reminds  me of shadows  show yourself coward, we will do the ultimaTE MAGE BATTLE! devil  cheers  twisted  Mage 

you guys better sit down eat some Popcorn  and watch, how i The Murgence shadows xD just kidding
    sure why not XD
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:14 pm

hoy how does I rank up aho?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Lord of Ash wrote:hoy how does I rank up aho?

I believe i was told stay active, participate in covenant events, be in the chat frequent, help other members whether it be training them, sparring or helping them get items/give them items.

I have asked the same thing.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Epoch five....well not like I doubted it just five threads...ah nevermind well I am back with mom so gaming is now random.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Lord of Ash wrote:hoy how does I rank up aho?
     just dont be and negative smartass and you'll  be good 

good to see a fellow trader here biggrin
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Epoch five....well not like I doubted it just five threads...ah nevermind well I am back with mom so gaming is now random.

Shrug Wut.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:06 pm

God i hate having to switch xD
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 pm

mackofspades wrote:God i hate having to switch xD
    Dont we all XD
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:50 pm

mackofspades wrote:God i hate having to switch xD

You're rep is looking empty bud. Here's a +1.

First rep for you Joy 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:06 am

Sorry for being MIA guys. blushing 
    I just woke up! I haven't slept well all week and guess my body decided it was time to actually get some much needed "good" sleep. And...Oh! What a good sleep it was!!

That said...I am behind on getting the other stuff done as well. Guerrilla Thread will be edited and bumped up in the AM (tomorrow morning).

@Lord of Ash...just to clarify.

As said above negative "smart ***" disrespectful posts, especially those thinly veiled by the "joke" tactic are not cool. One thing that has made this covenant strong is respecting one another. It is also one aspect that has made this Forum strong.

Playfulness is highly encouraged but not at the expense of members of this covenant or the forum at large.

Constructive criticism is encouraged but the operative word is "constructive".

Also, as I am sure you have noticed induction into this covenant does not require that one be a "bad ***" player right from the get-go. Thus there is no "you gotta prove yourself" talk. It has become a place where many have a chance to become "bad ***". And that is due to the excellent training they get from Robs, Murk and many others.

As for ranking up.

Being a "bad ***" player is not required to rank up. I look at leadership skills and how one interacts with other members of this covenant and forum. Active participation in this thread, our psn chat, in events and in the Forum as a whole is also considered. But "how" one participates is the key component. Rude, crude, disrespectful, and antagonistic behavior is a sure way to NOT get promoted regardless of how "bad ***" one thinks they are.

There will be promotions after the Guerrilla event. Because there are those who have already distinguished themselves!!

Again, I apologize to those who were expecting me to show for some fun duels and coop!

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 am

I'm i wanna know who is getting a promotions, (dont tell me i like surprises)
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:05 am

im so exited bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

@ Tooleet, murk, karhl, robs i will be sure to have some fun tomorrow with you good Sirs 

i promise Proper Bow
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 am

I had such a good dks day, "one of my best" i had such a blast hanging out in dks streams, was in a couple of fight clubs and the way i played during them were so good, i believe i prove myself as a great duelist and someone u can have a laugh with, really great day for me. :'D

U might think different about me but this is what i believe most think.

Good night! cheers 

Duel 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:23 am

I came in here a couple of months ago and thought this would just be a fun little thing to be a part of. Turns out i met some good Dks players that i'd rather duel everyday instead of wasting my time on some scrubby randoms in the Burg. I still have a lot to learn as we all do (don't be ****, there's no such thing as a perfect Dks player) and look forward to the hours of duels in the future. 

Bow That's all the juice i had left, so now i'm gonna go pass out. I'll most likely be on when i wake up homies.

Demon Slayer wrote:im so exited bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

@ Tooleet, murk, karhl, robs i will be sure to have some fun tomorrow with you good Sirs 

i promise Proper Bow

Bring your CMW Rapier.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 am

I missed the fun yesterday, stupid work on weekends took 6 hours total to get the job done, but oh well, Looking forward to playing with my Exiled brethren. work today till 6 pm est. 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:36 am

TooLeet wrote:I came in here a couple of months ago and thought this would just be a fun little thing to be a part of. Turns out i met some good Dks players that i'd rather duel everyday instead of wasting my time on some scrubby randoms in the Burg. I still have a lot to learn as we all do (don't be ****, there's no such thing as a perfect Dks player) and look forward to the hours of duels in the future. 

Well said Too
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Bow
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Is everyone ready for this weekend's event I know I am. I am stoked to get my warfare on.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Is everyone ready for this weekend's event I know I am. I am stoked to get my warfare on.
    yeah i cant wait as well, we still have long days to go before the event starts :'(
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:43 pm

I am thinking of a team faith build using either grp replenish or grp great heal, what u think shadowz?
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Sounds good if its a team faith build u are looking for check out this build

http://mmdks.com/3kjd The stats are nice and feel free to change the armor to your liking and weapon,

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:24 pm

1320 hp + only base stats for weapon= avoid trades at all costs= little/no need for poise=better off with first born ring and cod as pure caster with melee buff as last resort/finisher.

http://mmdks.com/3kjr

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 pm