Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Latitoast
KrazykevS10
Soul of Stray Demon
Wilkinson3424
Carphil
RANT
FinPeku
Jansports
billy_bayonet
WaffleGuy
Sentiel
Hart
Ghadis_God
StiffNipples
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
cerealaire
SirArchmage
21 posters

Iron Man Mode - Dark Souls style. Making a character based after a forum member and beating the game like his build and playstyle.

Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Iron Man Mode - Dark Souls style. Making a character based after a forum member and beating the game like his build and playstyle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Iron Man Mode - Dark Souls style. Making a character based after a forum member and beating the game like his build and playstyle.

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:31 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=316040903520272837 My main build

I play really defensively though so death is very rare for me.

Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Iron Man Mode - Dark Souls style. Making a character based after a forum member and beating the game like his build and playstyle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Iron Man Mode - Dark Souls style. Making a character based after a forum member and beating the game like his build and playstyle.

Post by KrazykevS10 Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Rather than put up an effective,boring build,I give you two choices.

Slightly crap.
    http://mmdks.com/3fbu

Totally insane.
    http://mmdks.com/3fbz
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:58 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Big Hat+Velka's Rapier is my style.
    No clothes, gotta only have a leaf.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Do me. I usually play random armor, my fav is Maiden. I have either miracles or a build based on parry. I love dexterity builds.

Yeah... -.-

I will die silly
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:36 am

The tale of Archmage

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

In the Age of Ancients, the world was unformed, shrouded by fog.
    A land of grey grags, archtrees and everlasting dragons.
    But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked...

There was this girl named Archie. She was a magician and loved the blue of her spells so much, she even coloured her hair after he favourite magicks. "Spammy Archie" they used to call her in her home village. One cold, winter night, Archie decided to go to the local graveyard to stomp out a necromancer strip party. Overestimating her abilities, she ended up bitten by a zombie, turning herself undead. When her fellow villagers learned of her fate, they had poor Archie hauled of to some 'medicinal facility' somewhere up north.

Archie was literally rotting in her cell for ages, when suddenly, an unknown man dropped her a key to freedom. Her mother taught Archie not to accept gifts from strangers, especially from men. Archie was a pretty girl...well used to be and so every boy in her village had to put his hands in his pockets, or cross his legs when he sat down. She didn't worry about the intentions of the mysterious man, as she was nothing more than a zombie right now, with the face of beef jerky. Who would want to hit that?

With a slight haste, Archie opened the door of her cell and escaped. She came across a bonfire of sorts, but decided to leave it alone. We all know that zombies are highly flamable, so better avoid any sources of fire for now. A giant door stood in her way. All the might in her bony arms was barely enough to open the door, but she did it. To celebrate her newly obtained freedom a giant monster landed in front of her. The thing, the demon, it stood in her way. Scared out of her wits, Archie tried to run away. The demon jumped in the air. "With wings like that?!" Archie thought to herself. The demon tried to land it's massive and dirty butt right on her. A fast dodge secured her safety and she escaped through a suspicious door. "Strange fetishes these mosnters have for sure..."

A wannabe Robin Hood, dressed only in at least three days old underwear tried to hit Archie with his arrows, but she evaded them all and used her newly aquired Scimitar in ways it was never meant to be used. Shortly after, Archie met the mysterious man who helped her escape. He said he is gravely wounded, although he was looking fine. He gave Archie a key and a bottle of her favourite orange juice.
    After Archie left, she heard a strange sound, so she returned and the man was nowhere in sight. "Bah, gravely injured my butt. He just threw all the responsibility on me and ran away." Archie remarked for herself out loud.

Some hack a slash later, Archie finally returned to face the giant butt demon and exacted her revenge for trying to entangle her in it's weird fetishes. The demon fell. It's butt shreddered and Archie's Scimitar beyond hope. She left the weapon that helped her gain freedom lying on the floor. The stench was too foul to bear, even for one that is already undead. Having nowhere else to go, Archie summoned one of Gandalfs giant eagles and escaped in it's talons. Her village left her to rott and with having no place to return to, she decided to travel to Lordran, to get rid of her curse and regain her beautiful jiggly body.

It took her like one minute after landing and her face and other body parts were as she remembered them, perhaps even better. What a nice thing to do, letting some Humanity lie around when everybody is so desperate to find it. Finders, keepers.

Archie felt the sleazy eyes of the man in chainmail when he was looking at her nice curves. Sitting ther all quiet and suspicious. A rapist, no doubt. Whilst keeping her distance she left to explore the lands around her.
    After some hiccups here and there, Archie returned now armed with her favourite spells and a new weapon, the Estoc. Living up to her nickname, Archie traveled up the stairs into the Undead Burg. She found it strange that there was a giant name of the place she arrived to, but the technology ever advances and so left the thought with it being some sort of GPS, or whatnot. A giant, red dragon landed in front of Archie. She was not scared at all. Not one bit. Nope. Nada.

After leaving the bonfire, Archie found a strange graffiti on the ground and decided to touch it. A fat, naked man, with a giant hammer over his shoulder appeared. He was shining with brilliant gold light and tried to reach the sky. To even look at the man was utterly repulsive and so Archie threw the Black Crystal on the man and ran away fearing he wants to take her maidenhood by force. To Archie's relief the man suddenly dissapeared. "What strange people live in this land!"

With her heart still beating violently from that disturbing encounter, Archie continued ever forward. When Archie was little, she saw the LoTR trilogy and knew that the Sauron wannabe should be better left alone and decided to test her luck in the fog instead. A wild demon with giant hammer appeared!
    "What is it this obsession with big hammers?!"
    This one was more fit and lacked the giant behind of the previous demon. Archie ran, casted spells, tried to poke with her Estoc, but all to no avail. The demon raised it's huge weapon above it's head, pulled it's might into a single motion and aimed it towards Archie. Sucks for him that there was a broken wall behind it and it fell down to its death. Presenting her tongue to the demons fading corpse, Archie turned around and departed.

With no orange juice and spells left, Archie continued on and soon met a strange man with a bucket on his head. There was a feather as well, but questioning one's fashion sense in such land may not be wise. The man gave Archie a stone of sorts. He explained how it is used, but it made no sense to Archie at all. Perhaps he went crazy from being exposed to the sun for far too long?

The dragon she met previously returned and tried to invite Archie to a grilling party. She politely refused and ran away, to hide below the said dragon. Silly beast. Such an elaborate ruse upset the dragon and so it left to snatch a princess, or two for lunch.

There was a bonfire below the dragon as well, but it seemed to be broken and so Archie decided to move onwards without relying on that strange contraption. Archie heard a strange sound, but decided to ignore it and moved on. She stood face to fangs with a huge, armored pig. With no juice and spells, Archie was scared, but her worries just turned into a nightmare when she turned around to find a strange red apparition standing behind her.

Five strange black orbs were floating around the red ghost, which also held a weapon resembling a banana in it's hands. With this foe in front of her and the giant boar behind her, Archie knew her journey reached it's end.

It was short, but enjoyable she tought, but giving up without a fight was not to be found in her words. As if possesed by somebody else, Archie plunger herself towards the black sprites now flying towards her. As if by miracles the spell missed her and it's users weapon bounced of Archie's Wooden Shield. She took the chance and plunged her Estoc in the fiends stomach. Sure of her victory, Archies fears have left her. However the enemy she thought she just killed got up without a single scratch. It turned it's back to Archie and unleashed a sudden shockwave of energy that sent Archie flying away, finally ending her short journey.

Sorry SirArchmage, I failed even my own expectations this time. sad
    I even had a friend to help me and gave Archie the things required for the build, so that I don't have to farm.

Build at time of death:
    http://mmdks.com/3fnj

Editor's notes:
    Since your build uses CoD, I decided to make it female. I really don't like to see CoD on males. It's too fabulous for me. I hope you don't mind.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:03 am

The Saga of Sentiel

Now, here goes the tale of yet another warrior. Another chosen undead, this one by the name of, Sentiel.

Now, while Sentiel is the chosen undead, he is not say.........Handsome. Or even tolerable looking. Not too bright either. In fact he is down right awful looking to the point many lose fights against him because they are busy throwing up from the look of his face.
    Click with caution:
    But, he was not the type of man to let this get him down! Or maybe he was. With his face it is hard to tell.
    Sentiel was a simple man. Upon leaving the  wretched place called the Undead Asylum with his longsword and heater shield, he quickly picked up a rapier to accompany him. And throughout the rest of his short life, he switched to no other weapon. Most likely because anything more complex then wave your sword and stab in that general direction was too complex for him.
    He met many great things, and many great creatures, and would have had great and long conversations with them, sharing secrets of the world around them, learning from each others experiences. If they all didn't think he was so god-awful ugly they needed to attack him on sight. Plus, it is debatable whether or not he even has an understanding of any communication skills aside from shaking his head up and down or to the sides. He even sometimes when asked a question that was too complex attacked the person on sight. The only saving grace this man had, was that he very much new how to fight. Prepared for every situation, he took down giants with hardly getting a scratch, dealing out massive damage very fast. He made Artorias look like a knave, Sif look like a puppy, and didn't even take a scratch when he fought Seath the Cry-Baby. Some noob even tried to invade him as he went to Seath. But Sentiel, being the person he was, said "LOL NOPE" and hid around a corner wearing hornet ring and backstabbed the invader with the rapier, one-shotting him. Feeling so proud of his victory over Seath, that he went down to kill Nito without even resting at a bonfire. Parry the hell out of Leeroy and only took one hit from Nito, Sentiel still felt proud of himself, and went to do the Four Kings without even resting at a bonfire!
    He went through there with great ease, one-shotting the ghosts and parrying those silly Darkwraiths that tried to gank him. One Darkwraith was so amazed at Sentiels victory over him, that the Darkwraith dropped a titanite Slab for him in death! Sentiel, then refusing the urge to make love to the Darkwraiths body that dropped the Slab, went to go summon Beatrice and take on the Kings. Everything was going well, he was barely taking hits and could easily kill the kings before another came. When something terrible happened.......
    The internet went out!
    When he came back, he was kicked out from the battle with only half health and 2 estus flasks left. From Software was obviously jealous of him, for making fools out of Nito, Seath and the Kings by not even going to a bonfire! But it was Sentiel that prevailed in this battle. He went over and calmly told Beatrice "Uhhh.........." and remembered that he forgot how to speak, but should he have had the intellect to form sentences, he might have said "*****, sit this one out........I've got this." Taking off his awesome Wanderer Coat, he went into the battle of the Four Kings with minimal health, few Estus flasks and no help, going bare-chested at them. It was a hard fought battle, but dear Sentiel came out on top. He was quite dumb-founded as to how he was alive, though since even small math problems left him dumb-founded, he paid it no attention. But while From Software had lost this battle, their vengeance would soon come at hand........

Sentiel looked at his list of things to kill, which consisted of a slab of skin he ripped off some guy named Shiva and scratching names and shapes into it using the tip of his rapier. Next on the list was "Manus". Sentiel had been prepping up for this for a while. He had a near fully upgraded shield, a +11 longbow, +15 Longsword and Rapier and had been upgrading his armor with what materials he had. He stormed through the township, killing everything out of pure anger that these guys with oozing and bloated heads were claiming "we may not have faces anymore, but at least we don't look like him!" There were also these really tall ones that kept shooting black balls at him that hurt a lot. He politely asked them to stop or he would report them for sexual harassment, but in his process of asking he seemed to have just stabbed them in the face. He really needed to work on his people skills.
    As he was busy cleaning fresh sticky stuff off his sword that he was not sure what it was, he heard the sound of an invasion. Who could it be? Who could dare attempt to invade the great, powerful, wonderful, and definitely not ugly Se--- He only got that far in his thoughts before a crossbow bolt pierced his skull. Luckily for him, everything in there was useless, so he shrugged it off and faced the oddly well dressed man that was attacking him. Rushing forward to attack, he was only met with a kick and was pushed away. He rushed forward yet again to attack, and was kicked in the shins again. Getting confused as to why his usual tactic of "run forward and stab things" was not working, he continued doing it twice more before getting chained into a crossbow shot so that he was almost dead. Running away to heal to full health, he had a genius idea. This time he ran forward, put his shield up, blocked the kick, and THEN attacked! He rinsed and repeated this until the man was dead. He was so proud of his genius, he stood still in awe at his own abilities for a bit, until yet another thing began to invade. What? But who? He already killed this odd man with the coat. He noticed that the one that was invading him, was a Spirit of Vengeance! He knew what he had to do. Equip hornet ring, two hand rapier, ran up to the Darkmoon when he wasn't looking, and backstabbed him! Sadly, he was pretty tanky, so it took another stab until he died.
    Continuing on, he slayed all in his path, until he eventually found a doggy in a very dark place. He tried to reach the doggy, but these odd black things were floating around it and hurting him. He reached that the only logical solution to this was to run forward and swing his sword until stuff stopped hurting him and the doggy was safe. An estus flask and a lot of swinging later, the dog was free! But he left his handy shield.
    Sentiel continued on after talking to the doggy, treading carefully through the darkness, and wished very much that he had his nightlight with him. Soon he reached Manus, Father of the Abyss, and after Manus stopped laughing so hard at Sentiels grotesque face, they fought! Sentiel also found a sign on the ground, that looked like the dog he just met. Touching it, the dog came up, and before Sentiel could even try to give the doggy back the shield, the dog attacked Manus, protecting Sentiel from the beasts onslaught. Sentiel thought what a nice lady that doggy was.
    The fight raged on, and Sentiel believed himself to be winning. The beast named Manus was at half health, and Sentiel had plenty of flasks left. But Sentiel was hit by a swing, taking him down to half health, where he began to back away so that he could heal. Thinking himself safe from Manus, as Manus was turned towards Sif, Sentiel began to drink from his flask, but before the healing could take affect he was caught in the off-swing of Manus's combo attack! Sentiel was stun-locked into death, smashed into the ground, before he could even give the dog back the shield.

And so goes the tale of Sentiel, the horridly ugly warrior.

Build at point of death: http://mmdks.com/3fxa

Last edited by SirArchmage on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:17 am

These awesome stories reminds me of the game I'm playing currently, Rogue legacy, with many different characters and their defects

Keep it up Arch!
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 am

Next up on the list, Ghandis_God! Shall be fun being a dragon
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:01 am

You spying on me man?! worried 

Great story and oh god that face. big grin
    Actually describing me pretty accurately and my combat style as well. Apart from that face. I'm very handsome FYI.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:12 am

These are great. I like how colorful these characters are turning out.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Just your regular run of the mill 40/40. One of my favorite weapons in the Claymore, but tend to use the Zweihander and Mura also (still working on gettin the Mura down pat.) I use the pyromancy to keep people on their toes and give me some spacing when i'm trying to set something up. I also tend to use it as a clutch move, when things are getting tight. Very easy to catch people off guard with an unlocked black flame.

Estoc is used for when i can't afford to trade, or when the opponent has low health. Has better range than the rapier so if i'm at low health, i feel a tiny bit safer, rather than using the rapier. 

Claymore. Nuff' said. I pretty much watch how my opponent plays and adjust how i'm gonna use the moveset. If they tend to do a lot of roll r1's, i will two hand and use my roll r1 and catch them off guard while they try the same on me. If they try running attacks, i'll try to space myself out by tapping O, and backstepping. Just enough so i don't get hit, and hit r1 and smash them. Also, Claymore combos can be absurd. 2H, R1 R1 R2. R2 R1 R2. R2 R2 R1. It's endless.

The build also permits obviously a wide variety of weapons. I can be very efficient with a Chaos blade also, which let's me menu switch if need be.

Other variations are 28/40. I love running with 28/40's also.

http://mmdks.com/3gf0
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:12 pm

The Unfortunate Adventure of Ghandis_God
    So, you all wish to hear another one of my stories, eh? One of magic, of dragons, of warriors and ancient gods and giant beasts that roamed the land with only one lonely hero to save us all from the horror!?!!?
    Well, you have come to the wrong place. For this is the sad tale of a lost man named Ghandis.

Ghandis did not remember who he was. He was anonymous. He knew only few things. One, he was an undead, and soon to go hollow, by the looks of it. Two, he was trapped. Rather permanently, it seemed. And three, he had an indifferent opinion to it all. He seemed to simply not give a damn about his predicament.
    But one day, after who knows how many days it was as the sun never sets or moves, a key was dropped into his cell. It was with this key that he ventured out of his prison, and soon into a place called Lordran. Land of the undead. He knew not for certain why he put forth the effort to leave the asylum. It amazed him that he wasn't sitting in his cell right now, with the key having been thrown right back at the knight that freed him. He was likewise confused why he had picked up his sword and shield, and cleaved a path through everything before him. He took little care in his killing. He felt impassionate to the whole thing. Another kill, and another, and another, until finally he found something that peeked his interest for the first time in, who knows how long, as he could not remember.

The Great Hollow tree.
    He was curious as to where its insides led, as they seemed to continue on downwards forever, and wondered what on earth could possibly be at a lower point then this dreaded Blighttown. Ever cautiously, Ghandis ventured on downward. Slaying the hideous beasts that lay nestled in the crevasses of the trees insides. Going deep down, as far as he could go, he cut his way through a group of Mushroom men to find something that he could not have possibly thought could be down here. A beach. A giant lake, or even an ocean. It stretched on forever, a murky, oddly colored water with a beach made of ash. Archtrees jutted out of the ground at random intervals, submerged in the water, and he only wondered how much deeper the ground was in that water. Venturing further onward, he encountered a Hydra, a breed of Hydra that seemed merely a modicum stronger then the one he had met at Darkroot Basin. It was easy enough to end it's life, so that he could see how much further this small ashen beach stretched on. He walked along the edge, deciding to sneak past the giant, monstrous looking clams that seemed to have made beds for themselves in parts of the beach. He occasionally found scales, dragon scales he guessed, as they were akin to the ones he had ripped off the corpses of the drakes he had met in a valley just recently. He soon found an enclosing of trees that the beach stretched into, the beach getting thinner and thinner as more and more archtrees stretched up into the sky around him. Once he reached the end, he could scare believe his eyes as he gazed upon the beast. A dragon. A dragon of ancient old, that held power he would never hope to attain. He was unsure as to what possessed him to do it, but right there on the spot, he prayed to it, praying and wishing for its powers, and surprising, his wish was granted. When he looked at himself in the reflection of the water, he had become one of the dragons. A very human looking one, but still had the fur of one. The roar of one. The fiery breath. He was as close as a man could get to becoming immortal. With his new dragon form, he killed things with much more efficiency then he could have thought possible. His roar staggered all but the strongest of monsters, his fists alone could make giants fall. Waves of enemies fell and burned to his breath. It is sad to say that his power hindered, not helped, in the prevention of his eventually hollowing.
    Venturing through Lordran, he eventually found an ancient city. Anor Londo, city of the gods. A place where once, many gods resided, but like everything has become desolate. Its inhabitants having fled. Leaving only old protectors of the place, guarding a dead city from trespassers.
    First he had met a gargoyle, similar to ones he had met before, but this one packed a bit more of a punch. It was easily torn from the skies by Ghandis’s claymore, and after searching the area for a while, he found that the only way to continue onwards was through the rafters of a church. He was annoyed by this, especially by the things that guarded these rafters. They seemed assassins, fast and agile with covered faces, lightly armored with small weapons and throwing knives. He began a tedious process of burning them all to death, breathing his dragon fire over their bodies and watching them fall like stars to the floor of the church, where other confused assassins stared in bewilderment as to why their comrades were falling from the sky and burning.
    After the assassins, he went onto a giant rotating bridge that carried him downward to where he wished to go. It was shortly afterward that he was greeted by yet another gargoyle. This one, unlike the other, managed to get in a good few hits before being slashed to death by Ghandis’s halberd. Ghandis, continuing on, had gotten tired of the menial fights and simply ran past the giants they swung at him, and the demons that shot their spears towards him. Even two archers were nested up and guarding the only way inside of where he wished to go, though with a simple roar the one blocking his way was sent off the side of the castle.
    Once inside, he spent little time searching the place. He rested at a bonfire, and jumped his way off a staircase towards the center of the Cathedral. He paid just as much attention to the giants and the archer that tried to stop him on his way to the fog gate as he did to the creatures from before. Sprinting towards it, his only intention was to kill whatever lay on the other side. He was greeted by a giant with a hammer, and a knight with a spear, that both rushed him soon after he went past the gate. He targeted the large one first, wishing to get the lumbering oaf out of the way so that he may better engage the knight, and show that even them both combined couldn’t kill him. With very little scratches, he was successful, and the giant fell. It was then that something happened that he did not expect. The knight grow tall, and large, towering up to the size of his partner and becoming a much more fearsome target. Ghandis took little care. He knew he could kill the knight. He knew that he could slaughter him in seconds. This is where his dragon powers failed him, ever so dearly. For even with the roar of a dragon, the appearance, and the fiery breath, he had not the scales and as such little in the way of defense. It was this, combined with himself giving the knight an opening as Ghandis let out a fearsome roar, that let him parish. Ghandis was struck through with the spear, and then lifted high up into the air. With a final surge of lightning that ran through Ghandis, the knight threw the now human Ghandis to the ground, where he let out his last breaths on the floor.

So that, friends, is the story of Ghandis. The Dragon knight with an indifference to the world.

Build at point of death: http://mmdks.com/3ikl
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Do me! Do me!
    Spoiler:
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:57 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Do me! Do me!
    Spoiler:
    Build? Play style? All I got from you earlier was Velka Rapier and Big Hat.
    Spoiler:
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 am

I love the story of Sentiel, best read ever lol
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Saved in favs on my netbook big grin
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 pm

A Man on a RANT

In the ancient land of Lordran there once was a man of large stature, named Rant. Such large stature, in fact, that you may as well just call him a fat-***.
    But did this tub of lard care about just plentiful love-handles? No! He took pride in them, to the point that he never wore shirt in all his fights. Now, as soon as this man stepped into Lordran, he saw some very disturbing things. Everywhere he met, other people that claimed to be the Chosen Undead.........Were all flipping around and swinging these tiny blades that at first he thought were butter knives, but they insisted that these things were called "Katanas". So he fought them, and fought them, and fought them some more.........Until he came to a conclusion.
    *** speedy dexterity weapons! He will go off on his own and smash them all with his huge greataxe.

And crush them all he did.

Using his Large Club he beat and smacked his way through all the undead that dared to threaten him, easily crushing everything at lower levels. He defeated the Bell Gargoyles when he was but a level 11, at that time simply beating them over the head with a stick called a "Large Club", without even any help from the funny man named Solaire. From this, he bolted off and away to Quelagg, taking little care that he was still very low leveled and ill-equipped for such a daunting task as taking on the great spider witch. But, he cared little for this, and splattered the spider against the wall, again with no aid from another. He was showing all those flipping katana and dex users the pure master race that was heavy weaponry! It was after this that he had to venture on through the place named Sen's Fortress.

People thought it would be a daunting task, for such a person that is him, still under-leveled for the place he was in. That surely the traps and snake-men would make this man of strength meet hit end! But, he proved them all wrong with a smirk on his face, as every snake men he met was either one-shot parried or staggered before they got close. He easily managed his way through every trap, and what he met on the top of this fortress was quite the pleasant surprise.
    He met another tank! An "Iron Tarkus" it seemed. A man who truly knew how to fight, unlike others he had met. And when he went through the fog gate to fight the boss.......It was another tank! A giant golem of thick armor and a large axe. Rant very much enjoyed this fight, a battle of strength and handling of a weapon, not jumping around doing tiny tid-bits of damage constantly! It is only such a disappointment to Rant that him and the Tarkus sent the golem flying off the side of the Fortress so soon.

It was after that great battle that he entered the city of Anor Londo. He was quite annoyed at the first things he had to fight. A crappy Gargoyle that jumped around him constantly, and refused to just let Rant two-shot it with his huge club. And then these stupid assassins that nearly made Rant take a quick and sudden fall whenever he swung at them. Shot to say, he was unimpressed with how this city was turning out. He thought all these legendary creatures and warriors would put up some kind of fight! But these scrawny little things called "Silver Knights" died in one shot from him, and these pathetic excuses for tanks that seemed to be called "Giants" could hardly even take a hit from him before they were staggered. When he was only level 32! Feh. Feh to all of them and this city, he said to himself! Someone even attempted to invade Rant, but the invader that was dressed in full Black Knight attire obviously did not expect a master of the heavy weapons to meet him. The fool was pancaked to the ground at the first hit, and finished thereafter with a quick R2. He decided to summon the shiny man Solaire and walked through the fog gate through him. And what could top off a horrid area with things he didn't like? Gankers! He stepped through the fog gate and was immediately ganked by a man of such girth it made Rant look Anorexic, and then the other.......It was a speedy spear user! It filled Rant into such a rage that he rushed this fool and smashed him into the ground, quickly stunning him and bring an end to that ganker. Now it was time for the fatty, which he was less wanting to horrible murder and made go splat on the ground, but nonetheless showed little mercy. After slaying them both, he spent the next while just camped out there, letting himself be summoned into the worlds of other people so that he may level up and get more chances to kill that ganking, speedy spear user!

Much killing and many leveling ups later, he was now a level 49 and ready for his next kill. He debated on how to choose his next victim, and ended up using the ancient and sacred method of "eenie meenie minie mo" to pick. Up next, then, was Gravelord Nito! He was fully prepared then. He had his armor and weaponry upgraded, a battle plan of how he would go about this, and felt ready and willing to go kill Nito without even a sweat! But it was here that he met his end.
    Right when he planned on dropping down to the shortcut he cleverly noticed that would make this whole adventure much easier, he jumped off, and a skeleton on the other side jump after him at the same time. The two collided in mid air, and instead of reaching the platform to safety, Rant took a straight plummet into the valley below, killing him instantly. It was certainly not the way he had expected to die, and in his last moments, with his last thoughts, right before he hit the ground, he thought this........
    "Stupid dexterity using Skeleton........"

And so is the story of Rant, the sage of strength.

Build at point of death: http://mmdks.com/3j6i
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:46 pm

HA HA HA
    TOO FUNNY big grin
    ALmost tempted for twigs journey big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 pm