Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

DarkSouls fake trailer

MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

DarkSouls fake trailer Empty DarkSouls fake trailer

Post by MosquitoPower Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:41 am

Wrath of the Titans and DarkSouls seemed like a good match... so I combined them together!
    All audio except for one sound effect is from the Wrath of the Titans trailer.

This video is actually part of a set. I edited together another one using Clash of the Titans and Demons Souls.
    (a link that you get to constantly see in my obnoxious signature):
    https://youtu.be/iDg_NfPKyi0
    The "PREPARE TO DIE" words seemed to work so well for Demons Souls I used DarkSouls 2's "trailer words" in this video.

I really wanted to have original footage for this project, but my editing setup is just not set up to capture PS3 footage easily. So I had to rely on what other had uploaded on youtube. I had planned on a large credits but this project took soooo long that I ended up loosing my notes. If you see something you uploaded, thanks a million and I hope you liked this project.
    I do remember one name, I barrowed some footage from VaatiVidya's excellent Prepare to Cry series, make sure to check out his stuff:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/VaatiVidya?feature=csp-in-feed

I also tried not to use the to much of the same footage EVERYONE uses in DarkSouls related fan videos. But I could not resist the crow.... sorry....

So there you go, almost all of dark souls in less that 2 minuets.
    You may have seen all the footage before... but you have not seen it in this order before!
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

DarkSouls fake trailer Empty Re: DarkSouls fake trailer

Post by jaythibodeau Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:48 am

That was amazing. Best part was 1:28. lol
    You did an awesome job smoothly transitioning all of the parts together. It fit quite well with the audio.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:55 pm