Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New to PVP

jabbasway
    jabbasway

New to PVP Empty New to PVP

Post by jabbasway Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Please explain how the lvling works for pvp - is lvl 120 the cap for pvp? Everyone seems to build there character on the bases of a 120 soul lvl, does then mean i disqualify myself for a lot of pvp goodness if I go over? thank for you any clarity on this issue.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

New to PVP Empty Re: New to PVP

Post by Carphil Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Well, I would say that 120 cap is only for our Forums Fight club, however, is the level you will get most invasions and summonings at high pvp areas such as kiln. You can, without worry, level up after 120 and still have very good fights. More hosting than invading.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:06 pm

jabbasway wrote:Please explain how the lvling works for pvp - is lvl 120 the cap for pvp? Everyone seems to build there character on the bases of a 120 soul lvl, does then mean i disqualify myself for a lot of pvp goodness if I go over? thank for you any clarity on this issue.

The Blue Eye Orb also allows you to invade far below your level so on the off chance most of the PvP is at SL 120 you could go much higher then that and still invade them. I Invaded as low as a SL 76 on my 132, coupls of 80s and 90s, but most of them were still 120ish. That's a level 56 discrepancy so you should be fine if you still go pretty high assuming you join the Darkmoon Covenant.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:12 pm

sl 120 is the unofficial cap for pvp, you can level up as much as you can but you wont invade as much people in the 200's, its better to host when youre on the level.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:12 pm