Streaming Dark Souls PS3 PvP & Fight Club Now

    Share

    HellsServant
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 21
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2013-07-03

    Streaming Dark Souls PS3 PvP & Fight Club Now

    Post by HellsServant on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:25 am

    As the title says I will be streaming for a while starting now Dark Souls PS3 PvP Lv 125. I will host a Fight Club, not sure what kind of Fight Club atm, in a bit too. Feel Free to join in if you would like. http://www.twitch.tv/hellsservant23
    avatar
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1068
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2013-01-12
    Age : 17
    Location : Korea

    Re: Streaming Dark Souls PS3 PvP & Fight Club Now

    Post by shadowzninjaz on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 pm

    Trying 2 get broken disk work i got this XD


    _________________
    Hiya!!!
    Psn: shadowz_ninjaz
    Skype: shadowz.ninjaz

    HellsServant
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 21
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2013-07-03

    Re: Streaming Dark Souls PS3 PvP & Fight Club Now

    Post by HellsServant on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:12 pm

    Thank you for all of you that came out. I hope you had fun as I sure did. happy
    avatar
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 435
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2012-12-27
    Location : Finland

    Re: Streaming Dark Souls PS3 PvP & Fight Club Now

    Post by Murkulanvippi on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am

    HellsServant wrote:Thank you for all of you that came out. I hope you had fun as I sure did. happy

    Had fun last night, first getting on the stream few times in new londo and then helpin as a host in parish. Lot of good fights and pvpers. lol 

    Gotta say, i sucked at your stream Hells. I usually need few warm-up fights before i get my game face on. Now those warm-ups were in your stream lol.

    Rant, if you're reading, I tried to summon you like 10 times but it kept failing. whew


    _________________
    EXILED OF ARIAMIS

    Psn: murkulanvippi, murkulanvippi1
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Streaming Dark Souls PS3 PvP & Fight Club Now

    Post by RANT on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:08 am

    Yeah murk,  i noticed,  it got me Kinda mad that it kept failing that I ended up leaving.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 435
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2012-12-27
    Location : Finland

    Re: Streaming Dark Souls PS3 PvP & Fight Club Now

    Post by Murkulanvippi on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:19 am

    RANT wrote:Yeah murk,  i noticed,  it got me Kinda mad that it kept failing that I ended up leaving.
    First summoning, there was no problem. And did not have problems with others either.

    Well, better luck next time! happy


    _________________
    EXILED OF ARIAMIS

    Psn: murkulanvippi, murkulanvippi1
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: Streaming Dark Souls PS3 PvP & Fight Club Now

    Post by robsthedon on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:27 am

    Murkulanvippi wrote:
    HellsServant wrote:Thank you for all of you that came out. I hope you had fun as I sure did. happy

    Had fun last night, first getting on the stream few times in new londo and then helpin as a host in parish. Lot of good fights and pvpers. lol 

    Gotta say, i sucked at your stream Hells. I usually need few warm-up fights before i get my game face on. Now those warm-ups were in your stream lol.

    Rant, if you're reading, I tried to summon you like 10 times but it kept failing. whew
    Thanks Hells for the FC and thanks Murk for being an extra host when it got busy, nice.


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon

    Sponsored content

    Re: Streaming Dark Souls PS3 PvP & Fight Club Now

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 am