Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

SL55 Primary Darkstalker Build

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

SL55 Primary Darkstalker Build Empty SL55 Primary Darkstalker Build

Post by Derpwraith Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:57 am

http://mmdks.com/314o

I swapped out the ring of favor and protection in favor of the Wolf ring, getting stunlocked gets me pissed.
    I also got rid of the claymore for the Gargoyle's halberd, it seems to have a larger attack range and the one handed strong attack is way better for dead angle attacks for me. It requires the same strength and is just about as heavy as the claymore, but requires 12 dexterity instead of 10. Which isn't a problem since I need 14 dexterity to use my shotel.

It's sort of an anti-turtle build judging by how I use it. I've already completed this build and I cannot wait to try it out in the burg, considering that's the only place I can find that doesn't have mostly gankers/co-op questers.

EDIT: Yeah, forget about the Gargoyle's Halberd since I hate its moveset and forget the shotel because it's range is too damn short to land the R2 hit. I'll just run around with the Balder side sword and attempt to do some aggressive play. And with the extra space in my equip burden I can replace my wanderer boots with some knight leggings for extra defense and more poise.

Last edited by Derpwraith on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

SL55 Primary Darkstalker Build Empty Re: SL55 Primary Darkstalker Build

Post by robsthedon Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm guessing looks are important to you, but the ring of favour is too good to pass up.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=190261605416287449

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 pm