PvP "drops"?

    Share
    avatar
    Eisen
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 38
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-05

    PvP "drops"?

    Post by Eisen on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:19 am

    I'd like to know what determines how many souls you get for killing an invader / host. 

    One time I have killed a guy and got several millions of souls from him (probably his leftovers from boosting to PvP lvl). Having a friend who needed some souls I used my :red-stone: , let him kill me and from the few millions of souls I had he got like 20000...
    avatar
    O1va_
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 78
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2013-03-26

    Re: PvP "drops"?

    Post by O1va_ on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:29 am

    Eisen wrote:I'd like to know what determines how many souls you get for killing an invader / host. 

    One time I have killed a guy and got several millions of souls from him (probably his leftovers from boosting to PvP lvl). Having a friend who needed some souls I used my :red-stone: , let him kill me and from the few millions of souls I had he got like 20000...

    As an invader, you get 10% of the souls the HOST needs to level up.

    As a host you get 50% of the souls the INVADER needs to level up.

    As a phantom you get 50% what the host gets so 25% of the souls the INVADER needs to level up.
    avatar
    St1cky1cky1775
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 140
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2013-05-27
    Age : 27
    Location : Minnesota

    Re: PvP "drops"?

    Post by St1cky1cky1775 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:56 pm

    O1va_ wrote:
    Eisen wrote:I'd like to know what determines how many souls you get for killing an invader / host. 

    One time I have killed a guy and got several millions of souls from him (probably his leftovers from boosting to PvP lvl). Having a friend who needed some souls I used my :red-stone: , let him kill me and from the few millions of souls I had he got like 20000...

    As an invader, you get 10% of the souls the HOST needs to level up.

    As a host you get 50% of the souls the INVADER needs to level up.

    As a phantom you get 50% what the host gets so 25% of the souls the INVADER needs to level up.

     I thought it was;
    As an invader, you get 10% of the souls it'd take him to get to the host's current level.
    and as a host, you get 50% of the souls it'd take him to get to the invader's current level


    _________________
    Owner of TooFadedGaming(Tourney Recordings Links # 1)

    The main build I use on my recordings

    Looking for someone to make some graphics, PM me if interested.
    avatar
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2290
    Reputation : 120
    Join date : 2012-05-27

    Re: PvP "drops"?

    Post by Ghadis_God on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:08 pm

    St1cky1cky1775 wrote:
    O1va_ wrote:
    Eisen wrote:I'd like to know what determines how many souls you get for killing an invader / host. 

    One time I have killed a guy and got several millions of souls from him (probably his leftovers from boosting to PvP lvl). Having a friend who needed some souls I used my :red-stone: , let him kill me and from the few millions of souls I had he got like 20000...

    As an invader, you get 10% of the souls the HOST needs to level up.

    As a host you get 50% of the souls the INVADER needs to level up.

    As a phantom you get 50% what the host gets so 25% of the souls the INVADER needs to level up.

     I thought it was;
    As an invader, you get 10% of the souls it'd take him to get to the host's current level.
    and as a host, you get 50% of the souls it'd take him to get to the invader's current level
    If, by that logic, a SL1 invader killed a 700 (I have done it) the SL1 would get tens if not hundreds of millions of souls. Max souls from a kill is a host killing a maxed invader, which gets around 4 million souls. For an invader, it's around 800,000.


    _________________
    7:eye-death: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22607-children-of-the-grave-now-recruiting#472079 :eye-death:             

    PSN accounts: Ghadis_God
                         ringo_mogire_SZS
    avatar
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1146
    Reputation : 85
    Join date : 2013-04-24
    Age : 21
    Location : 537 Paper Street Soap Company

    Re: PvP "drops"?

    Post by SirArchmage on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:21 pm

    Ghadis_God wrote:If, by that logic, a SL1 invader killed a 700 (I have done it) the SL1 would get tens if not hundreds of millions of souls. Max souls from a kill is a host killing a maxed invader, which gets around 4 million souls. For an invader, it's around 800,000.
    Actually I have gotten 1.3 Million for a kill when I was an invader, and another time roughly 960,000


    _________________
    :sign: I don't kill you in the most effective of ways. I kill you in the funniest. :sign:
    "Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
    -Ernest Hemmingway

    The Heretic was here twisted Mwa haha
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: PvP "drops"?

    Post by reim0027 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:39 am

    https://sites.google.com/site/darksoulstats/dark-souls-calculators/mini-calcs

    Great site to get an exact SL of the person based on how many souls you received as a host or an invader.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules

    Sponsored content

    Re: PvP "drops"?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:38 am