Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
shadowzninjaz
Soris Ice Goldwing
IceIfrit666
Laharls_Wrath
twigsterxd
Laveidem
StiffNipples
Myztyrio
GrinTwist
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Bontee
Leet
Latitoast
Dibsville
Juutas
19 posters

So...have you met the worst kind of hackers yet? I have. [VIDEO]

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

So...have you met the worst kind of hackers yet? I have. [VIDEO] - Page 2 Empty Re: So...have you met the worst kind of hackers yet? I have. [VIDEO]

Post by Juutas Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:41 pm

CarverUpqik wrote:i have run into that ******* many times hes in the book of the guilty twice just report his psn and block him so he cant invade you anymore he killed me and 2 buddies who were on the other side of the map from the spawn point before he was even fully summoned....

damn just read that your on ps3 my bad i dont know what to tell you but that **** is on ps3 also guys

Ummm..I'm not on PS3 Shrug  I'm on Xbox and PC (this video was recorded on PC).
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

So...have you met the worst kind of hackers yet? I have. [VIDEO] - Page 2 Empty Re: So...have you met the worst kind of hackers yet? I have. [VIDEO]

Post by StiffNipples Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm

If you have save backups enabled in DSFix just roll back a save Juutas, otherwise use this:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/1h9qy3/dsvfix_successor_to_dsstatfix/
    CarverUpqik
    CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CarverUpqik Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm

i know your on pc now but the same guy plays and hacks on ps3 is what i said
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:Wow, that's bad. And us ps3 guys complain about infinite health/stamina. Alas, this is one of the reasons i can't take Dark Souls anymore.

Us ps3 gamers complaining No!!!! only bad kids cry n complain.

That invader in the video was so mess up stuff like this is why i didnt get pc dks

Are you callin me bad? There's tons of threads about Ps3 guy complaining about hackers. No one posts a thread promoting hacking. -.-
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by StiffNipples Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 pm

CarverUpqik wrote:i know your on pc now but the same guy plays and hacks on ps3 is what i said

Will confirm, I've run into him on PS3, however that was way before hacks, he was just a twink back then.

Not sure if it's the same guy, but it's the same name.
    Laveidem
    Laveidem

Post by Laveidem Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:38 pm

StiffNipples wrote:If you have save backups enabled in DSFix just roll back a save Juutas, otherwise use this:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/1h9qy3/dsvfix_successor_to_dsstatfix/

This seems really awesome, anyone here use it? Or had the need to use it like Juutas?
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by StiffNipples Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Yeah it seems like a great little tool, fortunately I haven't had to use it but I believe a few of the reddit guys that made it tested it with some of the mods over on r/darksouls and they've got it working pretty well.

Personally I don't use it and just keep DSFix making save backups. If anything super malicious happens I can always just fix it with CE so I haven't bothered to install this.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:16 am

StiffNipples wrote:If you have save backups enabled in DSFix just roll back a save Juutas, otherwise use this:

Thank you! I will try this out and let you guys know if it works FOR SCIENCE Joy
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:51 am

Unfortunately the DSV-fix didn't recover my save file so I was forced to use the save editor to fix it. Thank you anyways for the tips happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:07 pm