Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

pyromancy spells and ascended glove?

Jason47D
    Jason47D

pyromancy spells and ascended glove? Empty pyromancy spells and ascended glove?

Post by Jason47D Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:15 am

so i killed the bed of chaos before i met quelana, and apparently she doesnt ever appear in your world after that.  i dont want to go into ng+ so i was hoping someone who has been through multiple NG+'s could trade me copies of the spells quelana sells. i have a blue titanite slab, i think i have a red one, i have lots of titanite, a balder side sword +15, copies of sorceries to trade, claws +14, a demon spear +5.  message me on psn if interested in helping me out, it would be very much appreciated. srgt_Jason
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

pyromancy spells and ascended glove? Empty Re: pyromancy spells and ascended glove?

Post by Dibsville Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 am

Sorceries, Pyromancies, and Miracles can not be dropped, so unfortunately you must get them from their corresponding NPC. In this case; since Quelaana has left, you can no longer get the spells she sells.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

pyromancy spells and ascended glove? Empty Re: pyromancy spells and ascended glove?

Post by AnCapaillMor Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 am

What dibs said, you're ony option is to go into NG+, she should be down in the same place from the start of the play if your glove is +10 or greater.
    Jason47D
    Jason47D

Post by Jason47D Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 am

aww well crap... i got my character to level 125 and i was just pvping with it now.  i mean i guess i could go into ng+ but i dont wanna redo everything... if i do go into ng+, do i keep my red soapstone and red eye orb, because then i can just keep pvping in the burg
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 am

You only lose the keys and the ring that sif drops, you hold onto everything else. Just make sure you don't abandon the darkwraith covenant.
    Jason47D
    Jason47D

Post by Jason47D Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:19 pm

kk.  i think i might pvp for a bit for humanity, kindle all bonfires, kill npcs, and then hop into ng+.  im pretty sure i can get the lordvessel again in about 2 hours considering im already geared out so it shouldnt be bad.  is there anything else i missed that i should do before entering ng+?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 am