Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm going to start up the Saturday Night Fightclubs again.(Xbox 360)

Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I'm going to start up the Saturday Night Fightclubs again.(Xbox 360) Empty I'm going to start up the Saturday Night Fightclubs again.(Xbox 360)

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Level Range: 1-120, I don't feel like limiting someone's lowest level, if you want to bring a level 80 feel fine, just know you most likely will be outlevelled by other fighters.

Time:7PM-10PM Eastern, I will have to leave to eat dinner sometime during that timeframe, so a second host would be GREATLY appreciated.

Location: The Ceaseless Discharge area of the Demon's Ruins, directly before the Fog Gate.

Rules: No Firestorm, Fire Tempest, Gravelord Sword Dances, TWoP etc. The arena is simply too small, large AoE spells like that are just unfair to the other people playing. Also, healing cannot be done during fights, aside from items that sap health or heal over time like Sanctus. Buffs can only be cast at the start of the fight, if you try to cast during the middle of a fight the other fighter may BS.

Please post your gamertag if it differs from your username here, or send me a friend request to Leon Kennedy85 so I know to summon you.

Anybody willing to host will be greatly appreciated, I can't give you a reward but it's a nice way to get some humanities.

Everything else is fair game, if you think there is a spell/item that needs to be banned, tell me and provide a reason and I'll consider it, although I know this forum would never do that, simply saying "X is OP! Ban it now!" will not get me to re-consider at all. Something along the lines of "I believe Firestorm should be banned because the arena is too small and doesn't give enough room for fighters to dodge the spell, please think about this and get back to me on it" Is pleasing to my eyes and will make me re-consider it.

And don't be surprised if I ask to fight you, I have to have a little fun myself too silly

Hosts:
    1.Leon Kennedy85

Last edited by Latitoast on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Bontee
    Bontee
    Addicted
    Addicted

I'm going to start up the Saturday Night Fightclubs again.(Xbox 360) Empty Re: I'm going to start up the Saturday Night Fightclubs again.(Xbox 360)

Post by Bontee Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:16 pm

I'll join! 
    Although I'll have to use a SL 40 or so, I'll try! XD
    Gamertag: [I Bontee I] (without the []'s)

My main is too high lvl'd :'(
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

I'm going to start up the Saturday Night Fightclubs again.(Xbox 360) Empty Re: I'm going to start up the Saturday Night Fightclubs again.(Xbox 360)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Can't this weekend but I'm definitely in for the future. Might I suggest not doing it in Darkroot? If you have an organized FC you don't really need to move to high traffic areas, in fact, they can even hinder the spectacle.

That aside, I'm interested and I might even be able to host.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Do you have a place in mind?

It's the Butterfly area, not as popular as the Forest if I'm not mistaken.

Also, I can provide Blossoms and Humanity to those who need it.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:25 pm

What about just no humanity healing? If people heal with it, then it could become a spamming match between who can munch the most humanity.

I am in. Bringing in my faith tank and my battle mage, both lvl 120.

I can also host if you want me to. Love punishing people that break the rules by giving them a greatbow to the face....
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 pm

The humanity will be for after fights, since the fighter cannot use Estus.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Latitoast wrote:Do you have a place in mind?

It's the Butterfly area, not as popular as the Forest if I'm not mistaken.

Also, I can provide Blossoms and Humanity to those who need it.

Moonpit is super popular. Anyway, the area in front of Ceaseless Discharge has very similar dueling dimensions to the Butterfly garden bonfire area. Only difference is you're surrounded by lava.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Lucky you, I haven't killed Ceaseless.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:14 am