Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
δelta
ClassicBlaze
hbm6
Jansports
raecor14
nopseudoidea
buzzgud
IHateTheFourKings
MosquitoPower
Animaaal
Noob-of-Artorias
IceIfrit666
Forum Pirate
SirArchmage
Aevun
SlothAlmighty
Leeroy_Jenkins
Fotitudo
Ghadis_God
WyrmHero
DS_Dene
RANT
Rayko
Soris Ice Goldwing
Soul of Stray Demon
LunarFog
Reaperfan
Uparkaam
shadowzninjaz
Encore
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Slarg232
jaythibodeau
Phoenix Rising
Dibsville
SadPanda
40 posters

Which Weapon Class are You Most Excited For?

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Which Weapon Class are You Most Excited For? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Weapon Class are You Most Excited For?

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Looking forward to ultra greatswords. I love the moveset from the trailers.  And also my first build will be around the Moonlight Greatsword. 100% sure it'll appear in DkS2.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Which Weapon Class are You Most Excited For? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Weapon Class are You Most Excited For?

Post by SadPanda Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:45 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Looking forward to ultra greatswords. I love the moveset from the trailers.  And also my first build will be around the Moonlight Greatsword. 100% sure it'll appear in DkS2.
    There was an UGS in the trailers?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:38 am

I do t remember a ugs either, hopefully the dbs comes back, or have a ugs with the same moveset.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:57 am

RANT wrote:I do t remember a ugs either, hopefully the dbs comes back, or have a ugs with the same moveset.
    What, a huge *** surfboard that throws people back? Well we had the Dragon Greatsword. The Stone Greatsword R2's can pancake. And the BKGS R2's can throw people back. I did love the DBS though. Those running R1's were some of the funniest in Souls.

If we're going be particular movesets, I want a BKGA with better R2's. Possibly a strong horizontal swing that drops into a slight AoE knockback when it hit's the ground.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:46 am

I meant running attack, I pancake people all the time with the lunge attack, all I want is that running r1 for the ugs' that the gs' have.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:01 am

Dibsville wrote:Bows.
    Oh god have the trailers made them look overpowered. That draw speed, that fire rate, that damage... it looks to me like it could mess up the balance of PvP.

That being said, I really think the magic looks cool and can't wait to get my hands on an evil sorcerer build to Gravelord with or whatever the equivalent is.
    Fotitudo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fotitudo Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Katanas, Scythes and Bows.
    And my first char. will be a pure dex. happy love it
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:16 am

Sword chucks yo! They could have an intelligence requirement. lol

Last edited by Leeroy_Jenkins on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:43 am

SadPanda wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:Looking forward to ultra greatswords. I love the moveset from the trailers.  And also my first build will be around the Moonlight Greatsword. 100% sure it'll appear in DkS2.
    There was an UGS in the trailers?
    The huge sword looks too big and it's slow as hell so I'm assuming it's a UGS. Greatswords are smaller ain't it.
    SlothAlmighty
    SlothAlmighty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlothAlmighty Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:24 pm

naginata?

Which Weapon Class are You Most Excited For? - Page 2 Samurai-weapons-naginata

also would like to have a weapon that has a shorter range but a 360 degree spin attack for getting out of mobs.

something like these

Which Weapon Class are You Most Excited For? - Page 2 D2f2dd7c
    Aevun
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Aevun Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:32 pm

I want an epic greatsword like the Abyss Greatsword but with a viable moveset. For example, the R2's on the AG could be improved by making the spin hit twice and have a longer range at the cost of recovery time and the flip would be miles better if it had no delay in the beginning, slightly less range and more recovery time to balance it out.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:45 pm

I am looking forward to the ultra greatswords, especially if I can do cool duel-wield attacks with them.

The simple word "damage" could not encompass the amount of pain that two Ultra Greatswords would do on a running attack with duel-wielding.
    SlothAlmighty
    SlothAlmighty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlothAlmighty Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:57 pm

SirArchmage wrote:I am looking forward to the ultra greatswords, especially if I can do cool duel-wield attacks with them.

The simple word "damage" could not encompass the amount of pain that two Ultra Greatswords would do on a running attack with duel-wielding.
    should their not be some sort of strength requirement for that?

obviously wielding 2 greatswords should require twice the strength of wielding just one.

or something to that effect.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:03 pm

SlothAlmighty wrote:
    SirArchmage wrote:I am looking forward to the ultra greatswords, especially if I can do cool duel-wield attacks with them.

should their not be some sort of strength requirement for that?

obviously wielding 2 greatswords should require twice the strength of wielding just one.

or something to that effect.
    But the stat Strength is the strength of one arm and always has been. So the only problem with UGS dual wield is the weight. I also wouldn't be surprised if only smaller weapons could be dual wielded.
    SlothAlmighty
    SlothAlmighty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlothAlmighty Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:09 pm

I'd like to see more different versions of weapons as well, instead of just one halberd one hand axe etc.

they had several great swords and straight swords, but some classes just seemed lacking in variety.

above all, I'm hoping to see lots of variety.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Great axes, I'm hoping they revive the awsome of the demons greataxe, next is ultra great swords.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 am

I wanna see the demon souls's great axes come back those were the best
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:41 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:I wanna see the demon souls's great axes come back those were the best

Two-handed R1 combo, oh how we mourn for theeeeeeeee!!!!
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm hoping to see some kind of long, thin, and quick slashing sword or any new weapons types.
    If none of the above are in the game then I look forward to everything.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Long... thin... slashing sword?

...Katana?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Reaperfan wrote:
    shadowzninjaz wrote:I wanna see the demon souls's great axes come back those were the best

So you think you can parry? :Well What is itlaughing
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Reaperfan wrote:

So you think you can parry? :Well What is itlaughing

You can't parry if I use the super armor on the startup of the first hit to smack you while you're attacking, and then because there's no poise you'll be forced to eat all three hits because, tiny baby weapon user that you are, you have no way to tank through hits winking

Demon's Souls Greataxes forever!!!!!!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:37 pm

And when you flee, if you survive, I'll run you down like a boulder runs down a mountain side, flattening everything in my path. You cannot win, you cannot escape, bow to me now that i might show mercy, peasent.

I'll stop now.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:I'll stop now.

Why? This is fun silly

Forum Pirate wrote:And when you flee, if you survive, I'll run you down like a boulder runs down a mountain side, flattening everything in my path. You cannot win, you cannot escape, bow to me now that i might show mercy, peasent.

The Greataxe user is indeed the boulder, but it does not flee down the mountain. It charges towards the bottom, using it's might to flatten all tinier pebbles beneath it! Woe betide the day a small weapon user chooses to intercept the Greataxe...
    jaythibodeau
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Greataxes AINT GOT NOTHIN on the Scraping Spear. Well What is it

But seriously, Greataxes are pretty cool. They just need a tad bit more variety in their movesets, not like the regular Greataxe in Dark Souls. However, I LOVED the moveset of the Demon's Greataxe. Those R2s were so satisfying. :razz:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:11 pm