Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Halicarnassis
Encore
swordiris
jimmyc0341
twigsterxd
jaythibodeau
Eko
GenericUsername
GrinTwist
BrotherBob
Dibsville
Leet
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
raecor14
Lmaousine
19 posters

Have any of you ever been invaded in the tomb of giants?

twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Have any of you ever been invaded in the tomb of giants? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have any of you ever been invaded in the tomb of giants?

Post by twigsterxd Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 am

wut you did, I would have done the same if the guy was bein a jerk. Ruining peoples game on purpose is wrong imo. You wouldn't like it, so why do it to someone else. Especially if they noob. And invaders who need to use environment in a 1vs1 should NOT be invading
    O1va_
    O1va_
    Regular
    Regular

Have any of you ever been invaded in the tomb of giants? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have any of you ever been invaded in the tomb of giants?

Post by O1va_ Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 am

twigsterxd wrote:wut you did, I would have done the same if the guy was bein a jerk. Ruining peoples game on purpose is wrong imo. You wouldn't like it, so why do it to someone else. Especially if they noob. And invaders who need to use environment in a 1vs1 should NOT be invading

A host that lets an invader use enviroment like that needs to learn. Its not like you're forced to attack if someone hides behind patches. Sure its mean, but so is the rest of the game.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Unless something has changed recently, I don't think other people can see your light aura from the sunlight maggot, light spell etc.  You can use those in TOG and still hide effectively.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:56 pm

I wait around a corner to wog the invader off a cliff
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 pm

On the topic of people hiding behind Patches. I just take advantage of their tactic to use one of my own: Running away.

I know the Tomb of the Giants like the back of my hand, ive even made runs through the level without any source of light. There is also a shortcut behind the first giant archer that you can use to get through the level without fighting a single enemy.

Im actually gonna be gravelording in the tomb here soon and I encourage others to do the same. Its such a good area for GL-ing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 am