Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Hatsune Miku
ResIsBestStat
Latitoast
Encore
9 posters

(Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

(Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire - Page 3 Empty Re: (Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire

Post by Encore Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 pm

I like space and cell the most.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

(Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire - Page 3 Empty Re: (Discontinued) Rise of The Nyanic Empire

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Cell is great.

I take what I just said back. Creature stage is best.

If I find my registration code I'm writing it on my game case... maybe my game...
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Good luck finding it.

I think creature is badass if you can fly.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:49 pm

How good is spore?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Awesome...

"Spore manages quite some feats – it's accessible for casual gamers, but at the same time so real and dynamic, able to offer hardcore gamers a demanding experience and, obviously, a more appealing one than in "The Sims"."

"Just as "The Sims" tapped into the human need to interact, Spore taps into a very deep and similar experience that few games dare to touch - to create and share."

"Spore is not the gaming paradigm shift it might have been touted as, and it is quite possibly overrated. However, that's not to say you should dismiss it outright, since it's a highly impressive and ambitious undertaking unlike any other before, ultimately hitting more of its lofty targets than it misses."
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 pm

It's amazing Soris. Unlike any other game IME.

You start off as a cell, and you learn new abilities to evolve. Once you finish the "Cell Stage", you grow legs and go on land for the "Creature Stage". You can make friends, enemies, even stay completely neutral. Along the way you get new parts to again evolve your creature. You can edit it as you please¹. After the "Creature Stage", you move on to the "Tribal Stage". You get clothes and weapons and build a small village. Afterwards you get to the "City Stage". And at last you reach the "Space Stage".

The Space Stage is AMAZING.

¹See any Spore Creator video to view its awesomeness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:26 pm