Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Dusk Soul
GrinTwist
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
ICEFANG
Encore
retro
Uparkaam
LagStab
Dibsville
dsg78gaming
15 posters

highest rated message you have seen?

dsg78gaming
    dsg78gaming
    Casual
    Casual

highest rated message you have seen? Empty highest rated message you have seen?

Post by dsg78gaming Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 am

I found a message in the darkroot which had been rated 10061 times. Check it out on this short video:

https://youtu.be/Me-KmXlXzY4

It must be a hack but have never seen the different icon of the primordial serpant before. What is the highest message you have seen and what was its icon?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

highest rated message you have seen? Empty Re: highest rated message you have seen?

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:09 am

Highest I've seen is on PS3, there's a message that says "Bonfire?" in the middle of the bonfire at Firelink. Has around 2000 rating.
    LagStab
    LagStab
    Regular
    Regular

highest rated message you have seen? Empty Re: highest rated message you have seen?

Post by LagStab Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:09 am

............and I cannot even get 1 rating, lol. big grin
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:31 am

Dibsville wrote:Highest I've seen is on PS3, there's a message that says "Bonfire?" in the middle of the bonfire at Firelink. Has around 2000 rating.

Wow it has gotten even more ratings. Last time I saw it it had "only" over 1000 ratings.
    retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by retro Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:34 am

The ones with 10,000+ ratings are hacked messages that did not get those ratings legitimately. There is nothing unusual about the Primordial Serpent icon, that always displays for messages with 501 votes or higher, but the hacked messages often make use of developer-only text that you can't normally place with the orange guidance soapstone. "Let there be light", button icons from the tutorial, etc.

Same as Dibsville, the highest I've seen on PS3 was something around 2,000 votes.

Icons:
    0-100: Undead Merchant Male
    101-200: Solaire of Astora
    201-300: Domhnall of Zena
    301-500: Lady of the Darkling (aka Darkmoon Knightess)
    501+: Primordial Serpent
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:36 am

Dibsville wrote:Highest I've seen is on PS3, there's a message that says "Bonfire?" in the middle of the bonfire at Firelink. Has around 2000 rating.

This one.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:50 am

dsg78gaming wrote:I found a message in the darkroot which had been rated 10061 times. Check it out on this short video:

https://youtu.be/Me-KmXlXzY4

It must be a hack but have never seen the different icon of the primordial serpant before. What is the highest message you have seen and what was its icon?

I've also seen that one, and a couple other high ones. I think that message is funny.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:18 am

There's also another one with about 500 by the bonfire in the basin.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:22 am

A Frampt one with a rating of about 700+ saying "Be wary of Darkwraith"

In Darkroot.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:51 am

The message right at Firelink right under the bonfire there, brilliantly named "bonfire" last time I check it had over 1000+
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:26 pm

I haven't seen the Bonfire message in a long time, I always assumed they eventually expire.

However I am wondering, do the "brilliant" mind that put op the Bonfire message got 1 humanity (soft?) for all of those ratings?
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:48 pm

[quote="Uparkaam"]

Yep, this one.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:54 pm

Saw one on PC with 100K and frampt, in oollacille, something like bonfire ahead obviously hacked. There's not even a tenth that number playing.
    Fatneckwood
    Fatneckwood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fatneckwood Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:22 pm

I saw one in the Burg with 10034 ratings on it. It said "Be wary of [select] Back: Gesture" if you dont feel like looking at the video.

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:05 pm

On Ps3 I'm pretty sure the Bonfire message at firelink has the highest rating. Some others that I see frequently are "Amazing Chest Ahead" in front of Kellog's fog. That one was over 600 last time I ran by and saw it. And there's one over 1000 in the burg by where invaders appear that says "Beware of Backstabs" It was only 200 some odd but I appreciated and remember the "Tears ahead" in front of the Sif fight

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:00 am