Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Anti gank/troll build

Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Anti gank/troll build Empty Anti gank/troll build

Post by Pilgrim34 Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:52 pm

This is a variation of a build I saw on a youtube video, intended for invading gankers in the forest and township. You've got to be careful with it since a hit of any kind will kill you although it's worked well so far and I've received a fair bit of hatemail for it!

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=335319070197582858
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Anti gank/troll build Empty Re: Anti gank/troll build

Post by LunarFog Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Not gonna lie, super lacking. To the point where I'm certain this isn't even serious.
    Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:21 am

You're right, it isn't serious. Doesn't stop it from working though if you know what you're doing.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Antigank build you say? One hit and you'll be squashed. And gank squads only need one now to stagger your casting or a clever faith build with vow of silence and ... Did I already say squashed? Lol
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Pilgrim34 wrote:You're right, it isn't serious. Doesn't stop it from working though if you know what you're doing.

Doesn't stop it from working you say? You're right. Nothing can stop this because it hasn't "started" in the first place. You have 6 casts. It takes 2-4 unblocked hits to kill someone. 1 or 2 if you have both power within and and red tearstone active. Once your out of casts your done.

It will take a grand total of 1 hit to kill and/or stunlock you. Now tell me if you can see a problem with those numbers.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:50 pm

I don't think people get the build at all, its a glass cannon and looks solid. when you invade in the forest the lower sl the better since gankers want souls and if you end up giving them about 1k in souls its awesome. im pretty sure with that set up you can ohko anyone with rtsr activaded, I've done over 2k damage(pretty much every time) with a very similar set up and its awesome.
    Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm

LunarFog wrote:
    Pilgrim34 wrote:You're right, it isn't serious. Doesn't stop it from working though if you know what you're doing.

Doesn't stop it from working you say? You're right. Nothing can stop this because it hasn't "started" in the first place. You have 6 casts. It takes 2-4 unblocked hits to kill someone. 1 or 2 if you have both power within and and red tearstone active. Once your out of casts your done.

It will take a grand total of 1 hit to kill and/or stunlock you. Now tell me if you can see a problem with those numbers.

You seem very confrontational about all this, you initially stated your opinion and now it looks like you want to provoke some kind of reaction. Have I somehow offended you in any way with my build or responses? Thank you for stating the points about being 1 hit killed and stunlocked since people trying out the build might not be aware of such things but I think some would definitely take the risk and be rewarded a lot of the time.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Easy mode OP:

http://mmdks.com/2nct

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:08 pm