Anti gank/troll build

Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Anti gank/troll build

Post by Pilgrim34 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:52 pm

This is a variation of a build I saw on a youtube video, intended for invading gankers in the forest and township. You've got to be careful with it since a hit of any kind will kill you although it's worked well so far and I've received a fair bit of hatemail for it!

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=335319070197582858

Hollowed

Re: Anti gank/troll build

Post by LunarFog on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Not gonna lie, super lacking. To the point where I'm certain this isn't even serious.

Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:21 am

You're right, it isn't serious. Doesn't stop it from working though if you know what you're doing.

Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Antigank build you say? One hit and you'll be squashed. And gank squads only need one now to stagger your casting or a clever faith build with vow of silence and ... Did I already say squashed? Lol

LunarFog wrote:"The Moon Pit" seems like someplace naughty I would go to see buff men swinging their junk.
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Pilgrim34 wrote:You're right, it isn't serious. Doesn't stop it from working though if you know what you're doing.

Doesn't stop it from working you say? You're right. Nothing can stop this because it hasn't "started" in the first place. You have 6 casts. It takes 2-4 unblocked hits to kill someone. 1 or 2 if you have both power within and and red tearstone active. Once your out of casts your done.

It will take a grand total of 1 hit to kill and/or stunlock you. Now tell me if you can see a problem with those numbers.

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:50 pm

I don't think people get the build at all, its a glass cannon and looks solid. when you invade in the forest the lower sl the better since gankers want souls and if you end up giving them about 1k in souls its awesome. im pretty sure with that set up you can ohko anyone with rtsr activaded, I've done over 2k damage(pretty much every time) with a very similar set up and its awesome.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm

LunarFog wrote:
    Pilgrim34 wrote:You're right, it isn't serious. Doesn't stop it from working though if you know what you're doing.

Doesn't stop it from working you say? You're right. Nothing can stop this because it hasn't "started" in the first place. You have 6 casts. It takes 2-4 unblocked hits to kill someone. 1 or 2 if you have both power within and and red tearstone active. Once your out of casts your done.

It will take a grand total of 1 hit to kill and/or stunlock you. Now tell me if you can see a problem with those numbers.

You seem very confrontational about all this, you initially stated your opinion and now it looks like you want to provoke some kind of reaction. Have I somehow offended you in any way with my build or responses? Thank you for stating the points about being 1 hit killed and stunlocked since people trying out the build might not be aware of such things but I think some would definitely take the risk and be rewarded a lot of the time.

Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:47 pm