Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

RESOLVED Xbox:I need a low level with RSS to help me transfer items.... yes again

SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

RESOLVED Xbox:I need a low level with RSS to help me transfer items.... yes again Empty RESOLVED Xbox:I need a low level with RSS to help me transfer items.... yes again

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:25 pm

I once again need a low level character with RSS to help move stuff from two of my other characters to a new one. Likely will require a bit of running around. I will compensate you with titanite, equipment, or whatever if I have it available to give. Up to whoever wants to help. Also being known on the forums is appreciated as I am giving you my stuff. So if you just made your account yesterday take no offense if I look for somebody else. My gamertag is Paladin Ryan. Respond here if you are interested and then we can private chat over XBL during the process if you so wish. Thanks in advance.

To specify what will be transferred:
    From the first character: All of solaire's gear and an additional Sunlight Straight Sword.
    From the second: titanite slabs and chunks, Soul of Gwyn.
    If payment is desired I may need to bring in a third toon to meet your request but ideally these toons will also be able to supply any payment if it is desired.

Last edited by SunlightCrusader on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

RESOLVED Xbox:I need a low level with RSS to help me transfer items.... yes again Empty Re: RESOLVED Xbox:I need a low level with RSS to help me transfer items.... yes again

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Oh and I should mention that it is quite likely whoever helps me will have to drop their sign in new londo and anor londo (tried to pick two reasonably accessible places) and then a white sign in the burg(for my low level new character. Oh and some rings will likely be included in the transfer as well (FaP, Havel's, Firstborn). So it's a decent chunk of items. One armor set, two swords, a talisman, several slabs, a soul, and three rings.
    Mellekilla19
    Mellekilla19
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

RESOLVED Xbox:I need a low level with RSS to help me transfer items.... yes again Empty Re: RESOLVED Xbox:I need a low level with RSS to help me transfer items.... yes again

Post by Mellekilla19 Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:40 pm

I can try to help if i can, i have most warps open on my SL10, i don't need any items so no need to worry about that, If you want my help feel free to message me whenever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 am