Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Slarg232
Peaceful Wollyhop
ResIsBestStat
Encore
KrazykevS10
Onion Knight
XachAttack
lonewolf
Serious_Much
Sentiel
densetsushun
Mr. Tart
Latitoast
DemonOfFate
RANT
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
SirArchmage
LunarFog
23 posters

The Dark Souls community takes on another game

lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Dark Souls community takes on another game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Souls community takes on another game

Post by lonewolf Fri May 24, 2013 8:10 am

fun is fun period
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

The Dark Souls community takes on another game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Souls community takes on another game

Post by Sentiel Fri May 24, 2013 8:26 am

Teamwork is double edged sword.
    I prefer to go solo, so that my team doesn't get used up as meat shields, or I don't end up losing, because I'm the type of fool that rushes to aid his friends without any concern to his own wellbeing.

Solo, I win, or lose. If I lose, it's up to me to get better, to adapt, to overcome it. That's fun. Dying cos my team screwed up (I hate this to the point of raging like a little kid tbh), or getting helped from my team when I screw up ain't fun for me, sorry.

I have yet to meet something I can't take on solo, that isn't artificial difficulty. You know, regular wolf, but different colour and all stats +100. Same player like you, but has advantage cos he Stuff like that.

lonewolf wrote:fun is fun period
    My lady started loling so hard when she read this, that she's starting to suffocate.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 8:28 am

Well sentiel seeing as it's called "Dark souls COMMUNITY takes on another game", maybe sitting this one out is a better idea if you don't like playing with others
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Fri May 24, 2013 8:31 am

I'm alright with this idea, as long as it's not something too high spec. My computer isn't really designed for gaming so anything really heavy on the requirements will make me lag like crazy.

Guess I'll vote for Latale, played that a while ago and I kinda liked it. Lag was present, but not very heavy.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri May 24, 2013 8:32 am

Serious_Much wrote:Well sentiel seeing as it's called "Dark souls COMMUNITY takes on another game", maybe sitting this one out is a better idea if you don't like playing with others
    But I love playing with others.
    Nobody said we have to be on the same team.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 9:01 am

fair point, though i think most will want the camaraderie, im sure there'll be plenty of opportunity to do so
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 am

Camaraderie is amazing as long as you don't take into combat.
    Just bad experiences speaking from me. Sorry for the negativity.

EDIT:
    To explain a bit.
    I loved and played MGO for three, or so years. I mostly played TSNE, which stands for Team Sneaking. It was a mode where two teams fight each other over an objective (a rubber ducky). One team is invisible, but has only non lethal pistol and smoke grandes (only lethal thing is CQC knife, which is very slow, no CoD stabs). The other team is visible, but has full armament of assault rifles, sniper rifles, handguns, grenades etc.

Once any member of the sneaking team gets hurt by an enemy in any way, a alert phase occurs which makes that whole team visible and very vulnerable. So if one guy screws up, you're all dead. One life, no health regeneration.

I think you can imagine where my hate for teamplay comes from.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Fri May 24, 2013 9:41 am

LunarFog wrote:I think it's safe to assume we all have computers right? My idea this week: A group of us decide on a free-MMO computer game to play and we all play it together.

So basically what Broteam are doing? Trying to find the worst ftp MMO's and play through them togther.

As long as the games are visually terrible then sign me up. Only have my potato laptop at the moment.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Fri May 24, 2013 10:40 am

I suggest Path of Exile as I have a small download cap and already have it,it's like Diablo I guess but moodier looking.I should have a new PC next week so that'd open up better looking MMOs for me.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri May 24, 2013 11:05 am

I might join in, depending on what game and whatnot.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 am

Alright. Sentinel is out. Too busy poopin on parties. I'll update the lists now. Have no idea how we're all going to decide on a game to play though.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri May 24, 2013 11:19 am

LunarFog wrote:Alright. Sentinel is out. Too busy poopin on parties. I'll update the lists now. Have no idea how we're all going to decide on a game to play though.
    Thaks.
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Fri May 24, 2013 12:06 pm

ok i am in just so that is set and minecraft is a good one but we might want to try finding a free one
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Fri May 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Ok guys I just logged in to see how you were doing exams were rough yadda yadda....
    OMG WTF RENEAGE IS NOW CALLED RENNY! SERIOUS IS A CHAT MODERATOR AND MARINO IS ALL PISSED AND YOU ARE GONNA PLAY AN MMO WITHOUT ME!
    WHAT THE ***
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Fri May 24, 2013 2:51 pm

you missed that renny was banned
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Peaceful Wollyhop Fri May 24, 2013 2:54 pm

I'm in
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 3:01 pm

you forgot to add me to the OP sad

And i want pokemon world online! everyone vote for it happy
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Fri May 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Serious_Much wrote:you forgot to add me to the OP sad

And i want pokemon world online! everyone vote for it happy

Casul?
    Nuzlocke challenge or no game biatch
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri May 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Oh oops, i forgot to mention that if we did something like this i would be a part of it.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Fri May 24, 2013 3:07 pm

I vote pokémon world online, that game is my childhood dream come true...
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri May 24, 2013 4:57 pm

I guess my votes for League of Legends. I'm already playing anyway, so you guys would need to catch up with me before I'll be playing with you.

I'm basically into anything I can play for free that isn't Minecraft or Pokemon though. I've heard War Z is not a well put together game too.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 5:02 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:I guess my votes for League of Legends. I'm already playing anyway, so you guys would need to catch up with me before I'll be playing with you.

I'm pretty sure the point was for everyone to start together..
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri May 24, 2013 6:14 pm

My vote would go towards Pokemon World Online.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Fri May 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Is there seriously something called Pokémon World Online?

And I would like to nominate TF2 and Killing Floor (
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 6:37 pm

http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 am