Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Freezing at first gargoyle in Anor Londo

chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Freezing at first gargoyle in Anor Londo Empty Freezing at first gargoyle in Anor Londo

Post by chantienyee Wed May 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Sorry if this has been covered before, but does this ever happen to anyone else? This is, like, the fourth time this has happened to me (the last time was a few months ago, so it's not a new thing...). The game completely freezes at some point when I'm in that first summoning area in Anor Londo... I'm always scared I'll lose my data when I reset the system since the screen just doesn't respond.

I don't remember, but it might actually be when I'm trying to summon too. That's when it froze just now.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Freezing at first gargoyle in Anor Londo Empty Re: Freezing at first gargoyle in Anor Londo

Post by Dibsville Wed May 22, 2013 7:47 pm

I'm going to take a guess and say you're on the PS3?
    Yes, this happens to me all the time. I've found that if you open your menu and close it just before you go out of the door to see the Gargoyle, it stops it from happening. Just to clarify, you WILL NOT lose your save data from a game freeze. It will automatically back it up to your last auto-save, which should be the last time you opened and closed your menu.
    chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Freezing at first gargoyle in Anor Londo Empty Re: Freezing at first gargoyle in Anor Londo

Post by chantienyee Wed May 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Cool. Thanks for the tip. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. Weird though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:23 am