Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Gravelording. Is there a more noble cause.

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravelording. Is there a more noble cause. Empty Gravelording. Is there a more noble cause.

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:44 am

Yeah thats right I said that cursing other peoples worlds, inflicting a multitude of terrors upon them, and subjecting them to the abject horror of BP one hit kills is a noble cause.

Why you ask? Well its really simple. I just started this gravelord character, wearing hollow thiefs cause its awesome. Made my suicide run through the catacombs to Nito's coffin. Joined up and away I went to the parish.

Here I found my self going up against both new players and griefers(the latter being more common) who ended up giving me well over 20 eyes.

The best bit is I get to punish bb glitchers who grief and not feel like a **** about it because I didn't invade their world.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravelording. Is there a more noble cause. Empty Re: Gravelording. Is there a more noble cause.

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 am

dude I could not agree with you more!!! props for that! we definitely need to organize another glord weekend.
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravelording. Is there a more noble cause. Empty Re: Gravelording. Is there a more noble cause.

Post by Deadmeat95 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:46 am

GLing forest making BP stone giants is evil lol.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 am

there are 6 of them at once and they can all one shot you, in ng+ it takes 30 hits from the great lord greatsword to kill one of them. now i know what to do with my bone wheel build.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 am

just so you guys know if you don't already but if you see BP stone giants you also will see BP mushrooms families.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:54 pm

I continue to Gravelord and as such the number of eyes just keeps increasing. Nito would be proud if his convenanters. Anywho I myself have seen the red phantoms in the burg and the mushrooms in the Gardens but never the giants, nor any other phantom type anywhere else.
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Them stone giants r nasty, u dont just aggro 1 ull get 3 at once.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:57 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:there are 6 of them at once and they can all one shot you, in ng+ it takes 30 hits from the great lord greatsword to kill one of them. now i know what to do with my bone wheel build.

LOL Badass! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:18 pm