Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
MrGreenz
befowler
Kahldris_Ducard
Wilkinson3424
Animaaal
Tolvo
Ahhotep1
Jansports
Serious_Much
Demon Slayer
lorenzo110
2kthehitman2k
Faceman
Derpwraith
JohnnyHarpoon
twilightwarwolf
Encore
Maneater_Mildred
RANT
DemonOfFate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Zyrrashijn
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
raecor14
Latitoast
Soris Ice Goldwing
User1
ResIsBestStat
BeeSeaEss
Anibux
34 posters

The Sunlight Coalition

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Sunlight Coalition - Page 20 Empty Re: The Sunlight Coalition

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:13 pm

You dont volunteer to be lord of the sunobi, You get 80 sunlight medals then you can be in it.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:You dont volunteer to be lord of the sunobi, You get 80 sunlight medals then you can be in it.
    I figured that, do I have to like, trade it to you? Plus this thread hasn't been touched for days and was just about ready to bump it back up.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:55 pm

You can show me them, any way you want, whether it be over PSN, Screenshot, etc.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Im sorry for this wilks but i would like to leave this cov.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Any reason why? I can't keep you here but at least I would like to know why you lost interest, throw me a PM if you like. And sorry to lose you.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:42 am

I need to get people to be active on this thread, it's inexcusable, I message all inactive members and they almost all said "Yeah im active, just not on the forum."

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

I might do a bit of cleaning.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:13 am

Fact is not everyone chooses to spend time on the forum- I personally don't blame them, there's a point where you get too involved with the place, becomes a little too important to you (obviously i passed that a long time ago :razz: )

Not everyone can be active on the forum. The important thing is that the KEY members of the covenant are active, the lords the leader. The grunts can just sit in game and farm medals for all I care long as they represent in the events (not that moat people do that either)
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:36 pm

This event I will cut them slack on, I dont even like speed runs, Our next event will be fun for all, I already have plenty Ideas I will share with you after this one is over and we win. :razz:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:47 pm

To VICTORY

(Did I mention we get a 10 hour time bonus for creating the event)
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 pm

OP updated

New Rule!

Creators and valid contributors to this event each get a 10 hour bonus for their team.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:48 am

New class being added to the Sunobi...

The Dual Swordsman, wielder of two katanas, with medium or light gear.

Can carry a shield in other Left Hand if they are casuls.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:08 am

Please replace the S in my name with a Z, plus I don't have anything to screenshot my sunlight medals.
    Faceman
    Faceman

The Sunlight Coalition - Page 20 Empty Hello!

Post by Faceman Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:15 am

Hey guys. I'm a Xbox player and I love to co op. in fact I have several builds that only do co op. I was lurking on here for a bit, but your numbers are low so I figured I would say hello, and maybe join as a cleric?

Here is my grant Cleric  build. I swap out grant for a mace or great ax when I feel lie it and buff with slb. 

Also the shield is just for looks haha.

Ok so I can't get the link to work 

V 15 
    A 14
    E 15
    S 34
    D 10 
    F 30 

Grant, east west shield canvas tai 

Head priest hat
    Holy robe
    Cleric 
    Cleric

Miracles are gls wog heal

I swap grant out for a g axe or a mace and buff with slb. 

I'm lvl 55.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:22 am

I like your build, all offense, no defence winking

Welcome to the clerics, we need you lol!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Welcome! I also got biotheimpaler on hold, he wanted to be a knight and I am convincing him otherwise because we have too many of them damn bland things.

EDIT: And one guy who approached me on PSN, Quickdraw545, He knows what he is doing.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Ok, if any of you need some gear... guess wut.... Go over to the Exiled Trading and Crafting Thread! You can buy whatever you want im getting you all a blank check, however don't make papa wilks go broke here. Just get what you need.

But yeah ill pay for any trades you wanna make, just get the gear and ill give them everything! 

Megamule is bad!

Exiled shop is good!

Both Free!
    Faceman
    Faceman

Post by Faceman Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Hey guys. I'm sorry I forgot to post my XBL tag! Faceman742.

I'm on a fair amount, but do play other games. 

I have several more co op toons like I mentioned before, so I guess this one will be my 55 steady one.
    Faceman
    Faceman

Post by Faceman Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Oh one more thing. Here is my maiden type build. It was a giant pain in the *** to get this toon to NG +. Fighting Gwyn with 9 Endurance is not something I want to do again. :razz: 

http://mmdks.com/2xgz  

Hope that works. 

Basically I wanted to co op pre Anor Londo, and still be able to use Sunlight spear. It's pretty awesome hitting some early bosses with it and doing almost 1000k in damage
    Well What is it 

However I can be one shot by a lot of things. For added fun try the dusk crown ring for 2 more casts of sunlight spear, you die in one hit most times anyway so why not!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Alright, Sorry about not getting the new people up on the forums, I had to help my brother set up his fourth of july party, go to the actual party, and help clean up, so Ill be adding everyone to the OP now, and if I missed you, PM me.
    2kthehitman2k

The Sunlight Coalition - Page 20 Empty Can some one explain to me how I can get affiliated with the Sunlight Coalition

Post by 2kthehitman2k Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Praise the Sun  I am a Miracle user , warrior of sunlight cleric and am a rank 3 in the covenant. Just wondering about what is going on out there in the community and maybe get involved into it. 
    The Sunlight Coalition - Page 20 867261544  I am in NG++

My faith is at a 60, and am using the darkmoon talisman with the ring of the suns first born and am wearing the crown of dusk and ranked 3 in my covenant, my sunlight spear is doing way over 1500 damage atleast and is wicked sick. It's just a shame you can only hold 5.

Last edited by 2kthehitman2k on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot some info)
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 pm

I have a few ideas for events i'm willing to release, but alot of them I need to think about before sharing.

Stealth missions: One Red Phantom is summoned in a starting area, when he is summoned he runs to the start of an area, the white's and host then set up defenses and patrols, after five minutes, the invader will try and sneak by the white's and host and get to a boss fog, if he is caught he can either run, or try and fight but he will be wielding nothing but a un-upgraded dagger, his rings MUST be Fog Ring, And Hush Ring, and + 5 thief armor. 

White Team Objective: Find and Kill the Red.

Red Phantom Objective: Sneak past the guards.

(If you could summon 3 Reds, we would make the host have to sneak by, We are thinking of making the area to sneak by, Dark Anor Londo, There are several Paths that you can take, we would have locked doors be unlocked, the front gate is optional if you want to post one or two whites there then go ahead.)

Sumo Wrestling: This one is pretty silly, two people get in smough gear, and try and kick/punch/backstab the other opponent out of the prism ring, which is obviously made out of prism stones.

Archer Duels: Two Archers Will compete to shoot at one far away target with no hawk ring, one with poison arrows, and one with fire arrows, we will obviously know who shot the target first, the target being the host, and the archers being two reds.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 pm

lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Praise the sun and pass the ammunition! Wow an actual Sunbro coven. Congrates to all of you for choosing to be defenders. Sure most who play the game prefer being invaders and joining those covenants, but it really says a lot about players who prefer to help others and teach them the tricks of thine enemies. And whoa how devious and treacherous their tricks can be. I should know my home base is in the Forest! Begads!!

Sure we may get a bad rap from the majority of players who detest us because we protect and defend. I appreciate the hate, because it is a sign of deep respect that you have earned by sending them back to their nether world empty handed. Never waver from your convictions and the task at hand. Killing all invaders. Cherish the hate you receive from your enemies for it is a true badge of honor and greatest sign of respect.

I am probably one of the most "hated" high level sunbro out there. I duel wield Orns Spear and Washing pole. And I am very dangerous and effective with this style. I currently am doing a Fire and Ice magic motif. Pyro and Crystal Magic that is. I never buff with rings or magic. No horny ring or leo for me. I don't sunlight, crystal, or darkmoon blade at all. I will sometimes use fire tar on my blade but its more for the presentation then for the added damage. Because honestly it doesn't add much attack damage at all maybe 15 extra points, which is nothing compared to the spells and rings.  

Now with that being said it is important as veteran players that you establish your own personal code of honor. Those that compliment the already established law of Sunbros. One that you try very hard to maintain and never deviate from. An internal Bushido code.  As a Sunbro I help the summoner  walk the safe path of his journey through this tough game. In PVE I may buff my magic to kill game bosses as fast as I can so that the person I am helping can continue forth to his destiny. But if invaded my personal code of honor requires me to not buff, regardless if the invader has ever try hard method activated. Let the Gods decide whose more righteous in battle. For in the end we are victorious either way. For we helped a lonely soul along his way.

So let our enemies call us every despicable name possible. Wear their hatred as a badge of honor. For know this, invaders share their rage with their brethren, and as your name falls from their lips to others ears. So shall your legend. Praise the Sun!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Welcome! Although Ganking is frowned upon here if that is what you meant, we are a PvE co-op gang, the forest is not our area.

If you can give me some info like what class you want, Your PSN/XBL/PC Name etc. that would be awesome!
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 am

Oh for shame. Gankers are unskilled. Team fighters on the other hand are a whole different beast. A Sunbro must always think in team aspect. If you can not learn that skill then you will not be a very good Sunbro. 1v1 fighting is an easy skill to acquire. But true team work skills is not as easy. Its not about swinging a weapon and standing in front of your summoner. You must learn to work as one. Gankers do not do that. They simply R1 spam and run straight at their enemy.

Its funny to me that invaders do not consider it Ganking when they are doing it?  Hmmmm food for thought. But of course almost all invaders are gankers because they think as a solo fighter even when they are teamed up with another blue or red to kill a camper. Though in my observations I find that Japanese fighters work very well together whether they are camping or invading.

Remember my fellow Sunbros. You must always place team above self. And to be a most effective team you just acquire excellent team fighting skills. It will round out your game in all aspects of skill to be learned in DKS. Its not all about solo fighting. You would be wise to remember this. Alas duty calls. There are invaders to be slain and booty to be kicked. Feel free to message me if you require knowledge on tactics and counters. Praise the sun!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:43 pm