Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SL15 PC Need Scales

pulwitzer

SL15 PC Need Scales Empty SL15 PC Need Scales

Post by pulwitzer Tue May 14, 2013 8:26 pm

I plan on doing a dragon form run through the game but I do little to no damage to the wyverns so that's not really a viable farming option. Does anyone have 30 scales they can give me. The other option is summoning me via dragon eye 30 times for the scales. I'm currently at undead parish with my sign down. I'm also willing to help in return if another dragonbro needs the scales.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

SL15 PC Need Scales Empty Re: SL15 PC Need Scales

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed May 15, 2013 2:22 am

Welcome to the Forums, Dragonling! I would gladly help you, but u are somewhat out of range. Which SL are you planning to go to? We have a covenant down here solely for Followers of the Path of the Dragon (u find a link in my sig). Add me on gfwl and we'll see what we can do for you.
    bradthegas
    bradthegas

Post by bradthegas Wed May 22, 2013 11:05 pm

I would gladly help you out as well unfortunately I cant meet up with you at the parish but I can meet up with you in: The Depths, Anor Londo, and Darkroot Garden (Sif's gate area). I am currently SL1 so as long as you don't exceed lvl 35 I can meet up with you any time after 6PM MST on weekdays and anytime on the weekends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:16 pm