Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Have any of you guys had dreams about Dark Souls?

ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Have any of you guys had dreams about Dark Souls? Empty Have any of you guys had dreams about Dark Souls?

Post by ExplodingPenguin Tue May 14, 2013 5:04 am

I was just wondering if any of you guys have had dreams that involved Dark Souls in some manner- be it actually in Lordran or just dealing with one of the Dark Souls characters.

I had an utter dozy this morning involving Dark Souls;

It started out the usual dream; just doing your everyday thing in town then suddenly the Reapers invaded planet Earth and started killing and harvesting everyone. (If you don't know what Reapers are, they're from the game Mass Effect;
    Have any of you guys had dreams about Dark Souls? Reaper_destroyer
    So naturally everyone started to panic; the human flock somehow ended up in a massive abandoned prison when the Reapers started landing then Seath the Scaleless flew over head and landed on the prison roof.

Have any of you guys had dreams about Dark Souls? Tumblr_mi8ikv9oIe1qmaqe2o1_500

I then marched up and shouted at him, yelling about how we have unfinished business. I actually yelled that in Japanese- it was the line from Kill Bill Vol 1 when the Bride calls out O-Ren, so I literally yelled "O-Ren Ishi! You and I have unfinished business!" at him.

For some weirdass reason Seath responded to that and jumped down from the prison so he was in front of me- he was around human sized at this point. We started yelling at each other in Japanese for some reason; I don't know any Japanese so there were subtitles floating around. Eventually we proposed to duel each other- If I won he would leave us alone for two weeks and if he won he could kill us.

By now the Reapers and other humans/aliens had made a rough circle so Seath and I then attacked each other; by then he grew up to his normal size and I had Gwyn's flaming sword for some reason. It basically looked like the normal brawl against Seath you see in Dark Souls. I won the fight after leaping on the back of his neck and threatening to cut his head off when he was doing that Crystal Breath attack from side-to-side.

Seath then basically threw a tantrum- this time in English though- before flying off, followed by the Reapers, leaving us humans to our own devices.

It kinda skipped around, with us harvesting the prison grounds, making a night club (lol priorities). The Illusive Man from Mass Effect was also there (he's basically the head of an anti-alien terrorist group called Cerberus) who I swore at a lot throughtout the dream. He started stirring up crap, so I convinced the aliens and few humans to buy Cerberus Stock which put him out of business. Why a black-op terrorist group would have buyable stocks I dunno.

So with that dealt with I went outside and started telling everyone we didn't need gold anymore-since for some reason I was the leader and we only had gold coins as money- and to start harvesting more food. That was then I got a message relieved to me through the jumbo-screen on the outside prison wall from Seath who apparently wanted to me come over and have tea with him.

I agreed and basically teleported over to his place and we ended up having a tea party in Crystal Cave- like one those 5 year olds have, with the mini-tea pot and really little teacups and fancy cupcakes which was even more hilarious due to the fact Seath was his normal, gigantic size and I was human-sized. So we just ate for a bit before Seath started talking about how he has a massive library but he has too small books so he can't read anything and he's blind anyway so it doesn't matter. Thankfully this was in English so I didn't need subtitles lol

Then it kinda got weird when Seath asked if I wanted to have children with him since I possessed a powerful soul and I told him off for getting fresh with me and trying to get to fourth base on the first date.

I then woke up due to my alarm going off. So yeah, I had a really, really weird Dark Souls dream. I think I need a break from it lol or at least stop sneaking chocolate before I go to bed as that apparently gives you weird dreams.

So what about you guys? Got any weird dreams that involve Dark Souls in some way?
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Have any of you guys had dreams about Dark Souls? Empty Re: Have any of you guys had dreams about Dark Souls?

Post by Zyrrashijn Tue May 14, 2013 5:21 am

ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Have any of you guys had dreams about Dark Souls? Empty Re: Have any of you guys had dreams about Dark Souls?

Post by ExplodingPenguin Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 am

Ah, the sweet backlash of excessive playing...
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Tue May 14, 2013 6:25 am

ExplodingPenguin wrote:We started yelling at each other in Japanese for some reason; I don't know any Japanese so there were subtitles floating around.
    lol!

I once had a weird deam where i was Gordon Freeman in half life 1, and when i reached a place where you had to hide from a heavy machine gun(which is actually in the game), instead of that machine gun, there were 2 silver knight archers
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Tue May 14, 2013 6:33 am

So anyways i'm giving this speech and then i realise everyone is laughing i looked down and i'm wearing hollow soldiers leggings.
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Tue May 14, 2013 6:50 am

Hachouma wrote:
    ExplodingPenguin wrote:We started yelling at each other in Japanese for some reason; I don't know any Japanese so there were subtitles floating around.
    lol!

I once had a weird deam where i was Gordon Freeman in half life 1, and when i reached a place where you had to hide from a heavy machine gun(which is actually in the game), instead of that machine gun, there were 2 silver knight archers

That sounds more like a nightmare lol

AnCapaillMor wrote:So anyways i'm giving this speech and then i
    realise everyone is laughing i looked down and i'm wearing hollow
    soldiers leggings.

Pffft, gotta wear those classy threads XD
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Tue May 14, 2013 7:29 am

Ok, you guys are weird, but I'm also probably weird because of this dream...
    Ok so i wake up and quickly see a life bar on the top of my eyesight i move around like it's some kind of game, after my mom tells me to go to school, a quest marker appears, i go to school and when i reach school it becomes a giant library with Seath and Iron Golem.
    Suddenly everything looks animesh and Seath starts speaking some japanese crap like: "Kono sho shi nuro!" Thankfully i had subtitles like Penguin, suddenly he sends Iron Golem to kill me and i suddenly become Alphonse Elric and pwn his *** with my awesome alchemy skillz.
    Suddenly i wake up and i'm like wtf
    ExplodingPenguin
    ExplodingPenguin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ExplodingPenguin Tue May 14, 2013 7:39 am

ResIsBestStat wrote:Ok, you guys are weird, but I'm also probably weird because of this dream...
    Ok so i wake up and quickly see a life bar on the top of my eyesight i move around like it's some kind of game, after my mom tells me to go to school, a quest marker appears, i go to school and when i reach school it becomes a giant library with Seath and Iron Golem.
    Suddenly everything looks animesh and Seath starts speaking some japanese crap like: "Kono sho shi nuro!" Thankfully i had subtitles like Penguin, suddenly he sends Iron Golem to kill me and i suddenly become Alphonse Elric and pwn his *** with my awesome alchemy skillz.
    Suddenly i wake up and i'm like wtf

Lol what is with dream-Seath and his gratuitous Japanese?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:56 pm