Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How is this possible?

twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

How is this possible? Empty How is this possible?

Post by twigsterxd Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 am

I was going the long route so i could open the door to the basement to access capra. Not paying attention, i went killing mobs eventually getting to where Taurus Demon was. Open basement door, down ladder to shortcut gate and it was open. Thinking back to when I summoned 2 helpers in 1st area i remember losing 1 of them. How did he get to that area when I hadn't fought Taurus yet or got key for basement?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

How is this possible? Empty Re: How is this possible?

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:16 am

There's some interesting jumps in that area
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 am

All i remember is losing the guy. My other helper died a havel death lol and all I saw were 100 souls every second not knowing where he was lol
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 am

My guess is the one you lost jumped down and unlocked it for you
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:52 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:My guess is the one you lost jumped down and unlocked it for you
    I figured that. I just don't know how he did it. Also don't know how to get to the guy hanging out the window near the throwing knives in undead burg. I found the crossbow but the other item stupifies me LOL
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:14 pm

I've seen videos on where the jump points are. They're not intentionally in the game, just spots in which you don't die from the fall.

That item that's bugging you, I'd have to look up on the wiki. It's been forever since I really explored that area.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:50 pm

That thing is almost as bad as the cross bow in Dukes lol. Never got it but a pain in the butt to get. I'll check youtube n see if I can find a vid. I'm just curious lol
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:27 pm

if it's the shiny i think it is, it's a soul item and you get to it by falling down to the area where you find the rubbish and a bunch of hollows. instead of going up the ladder, turn around and head down the dead-end passage that leads under the fire-bomber above you, there's a door in that passage that is easily over looked which leads you to the shiny.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Thanks I'll check it out. Spent 2 hours searching youtube and not 1 vid showed how to get it LOL
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Someone showed me how to do that jump. I don't really see any practical use to it, but that's how we did it. You go on the roof where you would need to jump to get the crossbow. The one where there 4 normal hallow and a giant ladder leading to the top. Once there, from the ladder you need to drop roll (that's how I usually land it right) to the side of the bridge(sort of) where the Red drake landed for a second. If you manage that part, you're half way there. The hardest part is getting a jump going on that 1X1 ledge you just landed on to jump to you right over the fence and land in the carpa demon zone. That's about how it go. It was funny doing it with the host just to kill carpa instead of Taurus XD. But I guess it can be useful if you didn't pick the master key and don't want to kill Taurus for fight hosting in burg.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 am

twigsterxd wrote:
    skarekrow13 wrote:My guess is the one you lost jumped down and unlocked it for you
    I figured that. I just don't know how he did it. Also don't know how to get to the guy hanging out the window near the throwing knives in undead burg. I found the crossbow but the other item stupifies me LOL

Jump down, before you go down stairs to aqueduct , look for open door on right. Very EZ to miss, musta missed it many times before actually finding it.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:19 am

I found it last night. Took me bout 10 min of searcing cause it's hidden real good. And Nybbles it was just a soul. Useful tho cause I needed it lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:00 pm