Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Tchuwib
DemonOfFate
GrinTwist
Hatsune Miku
Dibsville
nsane32
JamieJae
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
User1
ResIsBestStat
BeeSeaEss
17 posters

DIBSVILLE! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

DIBSVILLE! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: DIBSVILLE! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

Post by GrinTwist Tue May 14, 2013 1:04 am

reim0027 wrote:To lock, or not to lock? That is the question. Granted it is in off topic. But, this is past off topic. This is as random as talking to Cleverbot.

I disagree, I can hold a steady conversation with Cleverbot for a good 45 minutes.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

DIBSVILLE! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: DIBSVILLE! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue May 14, 2013 8:46 am

Clever.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue May 14, 2013 9:39 am

MY thread, you cant ask them to lock it for no reason wihtout consulting me. -_-
    so stop acting like yall own this place silly I get it locked if I want to or if it should be locked for a legitamite reason, I think if we lock this thread, people will spam elsewhere and de-rail serious off-topic threads...Reim good question, to lock or not to lock, I shall think about it big grin
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue May 14, 2013 9:41 am

Ok, lock it when you have the time, mods silly

Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Wed May 15, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue May 14, 2013 9:50 am

If other people report it to a mod or bring it to their attention it is up to the mod, and not you Mr! Drunk-like Tolvo here to tell you locking is a long proccess, the mods don't like to willy nilly go about locking every little thing. So if your thread is locked don't despair, there was a lot of thought behind whether to lock or not. Reim up there is currently going through a battle of the mind with himself, whether to give into easy temptations and not lock it, or to go with the inevitable blackness that is a locked thread.

Perchance he should upon his dainty fingers a pesky ribbon put to commemorate this thread, maybe the ashes of its burned corpse will be enough as the wind takes it to higher grounds that it may deserve to be upon, or it may not!

Either the case you must accept the lock for unless the thread is truly needed little is their cause for an unlock, for shame I say! For shame upon the posters for not breathing life into the very being which could have spawned a merry and worth while time.

Reim, I give this thread to you with my two coins upon it as penance. Do not let guilt wallow over you, for the price is paid and no remorse shall be felt while doing the duty, the duty of nature I say! They may say something else with the mouths that spit upon fathers but mine that honors the dead says lock it!
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Tue May 14, 2013 10:35 am

Amen
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue May 14, 2013 10:38 am

Tolvo wrote:If other people report it to a mod or bring it to their attention it is up to the mod, and not you Mr! Drunk-like Tolvo here to tell you locking is a long proccess, the mods don't like to willy nilly go about locking every little thing. So if your thread is locked don't despair, there was a lot of thought behind whether to lock or not. Reim up there is currently going through a battle of the mind with himself, whether to give into easy temptations and not lock it, or to go with the inevitable blackness that is a locked thread.

Perchance he should upon his dainty fingers a pesky ribbon put to commemorate this thread, maybe the ashes of its burned corpse will be enough as the wind takes it to higher grounds that it may deserve to be upon, or it may not!

Either the case you must accept the lock for unless the thread is truly needed little is their cause for an unlock, for shame I say! For shame upon the posters for not breathing life into the very being which could have spawned a merry and worth while time.

Reim, I give this thread to you with my two coins upon it as penance. Do not let guilt wallow over you, for the price is paid and no remorse shall be felt while doing the duty, the duty of nature I say! They may say something else with the mouths that spit upon fathers but mine that honors the dead says lock it!

I won't lose to the foul beast that is the bottom of the page!
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue May 14, 2013 2:25 pm

What meow?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Tue May 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Morbid curiosity is the only thing that is preventing me from locking this thread.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Wed May 15, 2013 12:04 am

reim0027 wrote:Morbid curiosity is the only thing that is preventing me from locking this thread.

So I'm not the only one that wants to see this thread to somehow get to page 16.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed May 15, 2013 10:56 am

GrinTwist wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:Morbid curiosity is the only thing that is preventing me from locking this thread.

So I'm not the only one that wants to see this thread to somehow get to page 16.
    When it happens...
    When it happens...
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Wed May 15, 2013 11:14 am

So, what was this thread about? I read it, though gained no insight.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Wed May 15, 2013 11:50 am

Tehdoomgrasp wrote:So, what was this thread about? I read it, though gained no insight.

That's the problem with this thread, well at least for me, it isn't about anything. It's not even up to compare with Random Off-Topic because you can still have a conversation in there.

This thread, well, it's just an oddity and too weird to lock.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 15, 2013 11:54 am

They indeed are a strange bunch.

That dibs guy especially, I can't even imagine how crazy he was in the chatroom- all I've heard it horror stories :|
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Wed May 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Serious_Much wrote:

They indeed are a strange bunch.

That dibs guy especially, I can't even imagine how crazy he was in the chatroom- all I've heard it horror stories :|

A strange bunch is the best kind of bunch, and you know it´s true.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Doomgrasp has spoke the fax.
    All the strange people are generally the best. silly
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed May 15, 2013 1:51 pm

The more you know! *shooting star*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 pm