Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Demon's Souls: Character tendency help!

Sciarry
    Sciarry
    Addicted
    Addicted

Demon's Souls: Character tendency help! Empty Demon's Souls: Character tendency help!

Post by Sciarry Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:52 am

Hi everybody! I recently bought the PS3 with Demon's Souls as my only game, and it's enough for now xD! I think in some ways it is even better than its sequel that I played on Xbox360. However, as for Dark Souls, I managed to unlock all the Achievements without help, but it seems I can't do the same on Demon's Souls. The tendency system is really pissing me off! XD Can anybody help me shifting my character tendency towards white ? I really need it to get the Friend's Ring from The Monumental! My SL is 126. I need a few more things but I want to do the rest on my own!

Bye!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Demon's Souls: Character tendency help! Empty Re: Demon's Souls: Character tendency help!

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 pm

This should help you out.
    Sciarry
    Sciarry
    Addicted
    Addicted

Demon's Souls: Character tendency help! Empty Re: Demon's Souls: Character tendency help!

Post by Sciarry Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:27 pm

densetsushun wrote:This should help you out.
    Yes, I already know that, infact I need someone who invades my world and kills himself so that character tendency shifts to pure white beacause right now it is more than black. ^^" Actually, it is quite simple!

I've already tried being invaded in 4-1 world, but I've waited for more than a hour and nobody has invaded (I was in human form and boss was still alive!) ç_ç
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Have you tried to kill the NPC's already?
    Sciarry
    Sciarry
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sciarry Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:06 pm

densetsushun wrote:Have you tried to kill the NPC's already?
    It's not enough! sad I'm already in NG+ and I sould go in NG++ if I want to get Pure White Tendency offline (because my character tendency is below neutral), and it is just unfair! The only way to get PWT is to kill some invaders, but it seems nobody wants to invade anymore! ç_ç
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:28 pm

That sucks man sad You could always try making a new character and make sure you get and stay PWCT.

Edit: It's also much easier to go PWWT/PWCT first and then go PBWT/PBCT
    Sciarry
    Sciarry
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sciarry Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:02 pm

densetsushun wrote:That sucks man sad You could always try making a new character and make sure you get and stay PWCT.

Edit: It's also much easier to go PWWT/PWCT first and then go PBWT/PBCT
    Yes... I think It's the only way to do it, then. However, thanks for your interest! ^^
    Sciarry
    Sciarry
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sciarry Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:29 am

Come on guys! I just need someone with a SL lower than 160 and who lives in europe! Anybody ?! sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm