Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

PSN SL30 - where is a good summon hotspot near the undead burg/depths

karchun
    Casual
    Casual

PSN SL30 - where is a good summon hotspot near the undead burg/depths Empty PSN SL30 - where is a good summon hotspot near the undead burg/depths

Post by karchun Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm a complete noob from here on out - absolutely crapping myself from that butcher guy so i'm just waiting for someone to put a summon sign just on top of the stairs on near the undead burg...

I'm a sorcerer
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

PSN SL30 - where is a good summon hotspot near the undead burg/depths Empty Re: PSN SL30 - where is a good summon hotspot near the undead burg/depths

Post by Carphil Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Well, I'm afraid 30 is already a bit high to Depths, but you can be lucky to find someone. The butcher is not so hard, you can dodge his attacks and backstab him, or try to use your magic at range
    karchun
    Casual
    Casual

PSN SL30 - where is a good summon hotspot near the undead burg/depths Empty Re: PSN SL30 - where is a good summon hotspot near the undead burg/depths

Post by karchun Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Carphil wrote:Well, I'm afraid 30 is already a bit high to Depths, but you can be lucky to find someone. The butcher is not so hard, you can dodge his attacks and backstab him, or try to use your magic at range

Are you joking me!!! LOL it takes me two soul arrow shots to kill the dogs... not tested on the butcher and i hope your right - could you give me a heads up of what to expect after beating the butcher...any bonfires nearby??
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 pm

30 is fine for the Depths 25-35 Is the sweet spot for it.
    toq-

Post by toq- Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:47 am

i get summoned in the depths all day long. sl 33. look for summon signs near the bonfire. if the butcher is killing you, you can drop down and skip him and go straight to bonfire. then return with help.

toq-
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 pm

toq- wrote:i get summoned in the depths all day long. sl 33. look for summon signs near the bonfire. if the butcher is killing you, you can drop down and skip him and go straight to bonfire. then return with help.

toq-

You need the key first. If you're still having trouble I have a SL 28 character that will walk you through the depths, just need to backtrack my way outta blighttown first. Add me and if we're on at the same time I'll for sure help you out, and blighttown if you need it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:04 pm