Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Help with last couple of achievements?

PyroGamer749

Help with last couple of achievements? Empty Help with last couple of achievements?

Post by PyroGamer749 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Hey, I just need help getting the last couple of achievements I need, namely the acquire all rare weapons, acquire best weapon through raw reinforcement, crystal reinforcement, magic reinforcement, divine reinforcement, fire reinforcement, and chaos reinforcement. If you could help me with one, several, or all of them, that would be much appreciated. Also, I only need to pick up these weapons for the achievements, so they can be given back to you as soon as we're done. I play on Xbox, and my GT is PyroGamer749, and I can meet you at several SL's, like 177, 43, 18, and 60 to name a few. Thanks for any help you can give!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Help with last couple of achievements? Empty Re: Help with last couple of achievements?

Post by User1 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:34 pm

I can help with some of them. My gamertag is in my sig.
    PyroGamer749

Help with last couple of achievements? Empty Re: Help with last couple of achievements?

Post by PyroGamer749 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:I can help with some of them. My gamertag is in my sig.
    Awesome! is there any specific time that would be best for you, or just whenever?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:52 pm

To be honest, I don't know when I can. My brother currently has it, so I don't know.
    PyroGamer749

Post by PyroGamer749 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Okay, I appreciate your willingness to help. Just let me know when you can help me, thanks.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:01 pm

No problem. I'll get back to you. Just send me a friend request on Xbox Live, so I can answer it when I go online.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:15 pm

I think it should cease to be called an achievement when you're getting help like this...

How about bureaucratic exercise? Thats sounds dull enough to suit what you're making your gaming into- an arbitrary exercise for 'G'

Seriously, someone had to say it.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:41 pm

I can understand that viewpoint. But is there anything wrong with helping someone in this manner? There's no reason to look upon helping someone in such a pessimistic way.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 pm

I never said offering to help was bad cop, it's just the fact that these guys get the same 'g' score on their profile as guys who actually think and act for themselves.

As a playstation player though I'm glad im free from the whole gamerscore circus, turns gaming into a task rather than fun, which is a massive shame
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Well, it's much clearer to me now, thanks for the clarification. I can definitely understand the 'g' thing, it's well known to be obsessive for some Xbox users. I generally don't care for my 'g', but it has risen much higher than most people that I know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:52 pm