Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+116
Lich180
Solid_WolF
Ahhotep1
CephGabriel
AnCapaillMor
Qyntius
OmniBot
Phenetylaminos
OR2008
LintyJones
Bassman Bob
Japolone
hey its andres
LOLRagezzz
TheDeviantKnight
SarahCassandra
SageOfToads123
GravityBlast
reim0027
OminousSquaffle
Lorrac ESP
Jovias-86
phastings
Ariamis
nadnal
MistahrFox
HuexMARI
Eko
Lord of Ash
Lmaousine
Wilkinson3424
Bluebonichronic
jtd234
cultcon
slashemVC
Yesuurd
crackmuppet
sinisterapathy
Prime618
KnightOfAstora
Acarnatia
divinebeanpole
tristan7
Tolvo
Avenger649
Kiva the wanderer
Maltenge
twilightwarwolf
billy_bayonet
ChillerHR
Sentiel
VaDoom
Walter_White
densetsushun
sure-magicians
robsthedon
Murkulanvippi
Zodiaxel
Squashy_Avocado
inksoldier
MegaShadow7878
masbaconstrips
B-Star Raw
the-battybusters
megaoptamas759
Juutas
Carphil
Myztyrio
Wolfkeys
ShadowStalker
Dieselzilla
Jwebby6
BrandBrandBrand
Stonedtrooper
OmegaX105
Fry1156
Saturday-Saint
tinypantha
RANT
O1va_
The Once-Ler
Drumock
IzalithFM
kazumoshi
Halicarnassis
madmath
The Letter X
crbngville2
EeAyEss
xRamenatorx
Uparkaam
LK-8912
shadowzninjaz
User1
quench
Paragon
trzzy
Jansports
FinPeku
DemonOfFate
Forum Pirate
Demon Slayer
mofomey
grossemesser
Ghadis_God
Sneezer
Maneater_Mildred
WaLKA
Baal-Avatar
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
mugenis4real
Phoenix Rising
miclo514
CrackSouls
Emergence
XachAttack
120 posters

The Official Wiki Fight Club

reim0027
    reim0027

The Official Wiki Fight Club - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Wiki Fight Club

Post by reim0027 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:34 am

The main event starts this Saturday. I think we'll start the fights at 7pm EST (same time as the Wiki events). I won't be able to be on for a few houors (have a family to attend to). So, I'll have to ask some of the host volunteers to step up and host until I can get on (about 10pm EST).

Hope to see you all there!
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 am

I need some more hours to complete my SL100 and I'll be hosting (and maybe fighting) saturday evening from 7-8PM (GMT+1) to ???AM.
    If I'm finished building before, I could host tonight and/or tommorow evening too.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:58 am

VaDoom wrote:I need some more hours to complete my SL100 and I'll be hosting (and maybe fighting) saturday evening from 7-8PM (GMT+1) to ???AM.
    If I'm finished building before, I could host tonight and/or tommorow evening too.

Sounds good
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 am

Reim count with me bro

i will host if needed just hit me up when you need me
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:09 am

Saturday-Saint wrote:IMO leave the chat up 24/7. It's nice having a shoutbox on the main page.

I'd really like to but there's the issue of leaving it unmoderated. The forums can go without a mod for a little but live chats have a tendency to get unruly if left unattended for any length of time.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:47 am

robsthedon wrote:
    VaDoom wrote:I need some more hours to complete my SL100 and I'll be hosting (and maybe fighting) saturday evening from 7-8PM (GMT+1) to ???AM.

Sounds good

My level 100 is finished, I can host tonight and saturday evening also.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 am

sure-magicians wrote:My level 100 is finished, I can host tonight and saturday evening also.
    I can tell you it's pretty OP once again. lol!
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:21 pm

See some of you guys are all for hosting tonight. Awesome Hurrah

Last edited by mugenis4real on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING)
    Drumock
    Drumock

Post by Drumock Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:46 pm

whats up guys, ill be hosting in about 40 minutes, got to kill smough and orn first, also corrected my PSN:Nictimos
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Just finished hosting for the evening, managed to get a few fights in at the end, had a great time!

Thanks reim for setting this up!
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Got a few fights in today on my WIP 100 (78 right now and lacking in the vit department ;-winking
    Also, if sure-magicians reads this; sorry, my internet tanked and I couldn't get back online (Currently using data) Looking forward to fighting again another time.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 pm

No problem, I managed to get a few fights in with randoms, we'll meet again for sure!
    GGS...
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:22 am

Mo and I are dueling right now, if anyone wants to come down.
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:49 am

We Eurofighters had some fine moments yesterday evening (12 hrs ago, it's 6:37 a.m now)...
    Fin, Dens, Mugenis, Uparkaam and of course Sentiel, sure was hosting most of the time, me also but I sqeezed fight or two...

Guys are true bosses, Fin and Mugenis are trully dangerous, but Sentiel...he's something else...never saw so much class, dignity, respect and humility in a fellow player, yet with skill and instinct unmatched!
    What I saw yesterday from him I never saw before!

We are friends now for some time, sure is here too, it's a complete privilege to know them, and this Forum and The Game is to thank!

happy
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:56 am

ChillerHR wrote:We Eurofighters had some fine moments yesterday evening (12 hrs ago, it's 6:37 a.m now)...
    Fin, Dens, Mugenis, Uparkaam and of course Sentiel, sure was hosting most of the time, me also but I sqeezed fight or two...

Guys are true bosses, Fin and Mugenis are trully dangerous, but Sentiel...he's something else...never saw so much class, dignity, respect and humility in a fellow player, yet with skill and instinct unmatched!

We are friends now for some time, sure is here too, it's a complete privilege to know them, and this Forum and The Game is to thank!

happy
    Yeah it was definitely a ton of fun. big grin
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 am

Ok, that's done, my toon is SL97 and will be able to host tonight and tommorow evening (GMT+1).
    I will farm YOUR souls to get to SL100 :p
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 am

ChillerHR wrote:Guys are true bosses, Fin and Mugenis are trully dangerous, but Sentiel...he's something else...never saw so much class, dignity, respect and humility in a fellow player, yet with skill and instinct unmatched!
    In complete agreement. That man is a beast.

Fin, I'm making a new long/straightsword build, be prepared for round 2! This time without lemonade!
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 am

It was a lot of fun yesterday.
    I'd like to apologize to everyone for being so ruthless.
    My lady had to slow me down when she saw my first few fights. I don't like fighting my friends like this.
    I'm really sorry. Prostration

I was looking forward to fighting reim and Emergence, but those damn timezones are in the way.

All the fights were great! I think it was Shun who accidentally dropped on FinPeku and almost crushed him with his BKGA. That was hilarious. big grin

reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 am

Last night, mo mugen and I went at it. Mugen was rocking a pyro/black sorcery build (spells only) and it was devastating. My favorite win was going for a BS. A pivot BS is difficult because it is an easy way to get a BF or DB to the face, so I had to time it (or get lucky). Well, I went for it, got 1 bead to the face right before my BS. It activated my RTSR and my BS did insane damage.

Thanks for the boost mugen!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:37 am

I get a kick reading all the recaps. Good to hear what people are bringing and any lulz that happened. I've had a lot of good fights so far. Billy and I went spear v spear and showed that *gasp* spears can be a blast (especially when you finish off ol Billeh with a jump attack silly) Acarnatia and I played Pursuers chicken (I lost), and Billy showed his true affection for me by calling me a "flippity git".
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:47 am

Sentiel wrote:It was a lot of fun yesterday.
    My lady had to slow me down when she saw my first few fights. I don't like fighting my friends like this.

I was looking forward to fighting reim and Emergence, but those damn timezones are in the way.
    I certainly don't mind, I admire your great PvPing skill, and as long as we all know it's all in great fun I don't think anyone minds.

Sentiel wrote:All the fights were great! I think it was Shun who accidentally dropped on FinPeku and almost crushed him with his BKGA. That was hilarious. big grin
    Ha, I was on Solaire all night so no BKGA, I did accidentally push Fin to the edge where he slid off silly
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:58 am

densetsushun wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:It was a lot of fun yesterday.

I certainly don't mind, I admire your great PvPing skill, and as long as we all know it's all in great fun I don't think anyone minds.
    I really don't have any great PvP skill you speak of. I might get lucky and I knw how to exploit my opponents weaknesses, but I still do many mistakes, even fundamental ones and keep repeating them.
    I'm nowhere near "great".
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Shouldn't apologize Sent. This is a place for all of us to get together and have fun with our friends/subjects, but it's also a place to push each other to get better and teach each other. Billy asked me after one match if I thought he was using Bead too much and I told him to use it more. In just two nights, after fighting all these different people and styles, certain things I was having issues with are already starting to slow down.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Well, I never dueled properly against anyone one of the forum, save from the times I traded with someone and we both decided to end it with a fight. So no one really know how bad I can be. I have my shinning moments, but I'm sure true experimented players will drink my blood for their breakfasts
    You will soon see what making mistakes means :p
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 pm

reim0027 wrote:Last night, mo mugen and I went at it. Mugen was rocking a pyro/black sorcery build (spells only) and it was devastating. My favorite win was going for a BS. A pivot BS is difficult because it is an easy way to get a BF or DB to the face, so I had to time it (or get lucky). Well, I went for it, got 1 bead to the face right before my BS. It activated my RTSR and my BS did insane damage.

Thanks for the boost mugen!
    Lmao no problem, I was like :| ....Holy S***! :affraid:

Really fun matches!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:51 am