do i need to restart?

    Share
    avatar
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 380
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-03-22
    Age : 24

    do i need to restart?

    Post by Virulas on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:51 pm

    didnt take the master key and i need havels ring for my build, should i restart and take the key and the temptation that goes with it to skip around, or should i just keep going and get the ring at a later date?


    _________________
    (>*.*)> <(*.*<)

    Ambrose Redmoon wrote: Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.


    PSN Username: SmithZombie
    Leader of Antiqua Potentia - Temporarily Disbanded
    Member of "The Insane"
    "I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

    Spoiler:
    My Build - SL100 - Stone Guardian
    Faith Co-Op build - SL120 - Holy Warrior
    PvP build - SL120 - Forest Troll
    Insane Build - SL 120 - The Insane Event Build
    avatar
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7540
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-12-07
    Age : 22
    Location : Here, there, nowhere

    Re: do i need to restart?

    Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 pm

    You can buy the master key from Downfall of Zena in the depths. If you hold off your build and head down there you can still get the ring.


    _________________
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: do i need to restart?

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 pm

    0 need to restart, dude.

    avatar
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 380
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-03-22
    Age : 24

    Re: do i need to restart?

    Post by Virulas on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:57 pm

    kk i didnt know that i could buy the key, always took it before hand and missed important stuff i needed. thanks guys for the info, learn something new every day.
    +1 knowledge
    /thread


    _________________
    (>*.*)> <(*.*<)

    Ambrose Redmoon wrote: Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.


    PSN Username: SmithZombie
    Leader of Antiqua Potentia - Temporarily Disbanded
    Member of "The Insane"
    "I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

    Spoiler:
    My Build - SL100 - Stone Guardian
    Faith Co-Op build - SL120 - Holy Warrior
    PvP build - SL120 - Forest Troll
    Insane Build - SL 120 - The Insane Event Build
    avatar
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 2525
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 43
    Location : The 3rd place.

    Re: do i need to restart?

    Post by Maneater_Mildred on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:55 am

    Slightly off topic. I tend to always go a thief now for the master key, that way I can take something awesome like the pendant or the witch ring as my gift.


    _________________
    01010111 01010100 01000110:
    01000001 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100101 01100100 00100001
    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: do i need to restart?

    Post by Hue on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:17 am

    Maneater_Mildred wrote:Slightly off topic. I tend to always go a thief now for the master key, that way I can take something awesome like the pendant or the witch ring as my gift.
    You can get the witch ring by giving a lantern to snuggly


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 490
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2013-03-15
    Age : 25

    Re: do i need to restart?

    Post by Elifia on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 am

    Hachouma wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:Slightly off topic. I tend to always go a thief now for the master key, that way I can take something awesome like the pendant or the witch ring as my gift.
    You can get the witch ring by giving a lantern to snuggly

    You're thinking of the fog ring. To get the witch ring you'd have to trade a sunlight maggot. And I don't think many people would be willing to make that trade their first playthrough.


    _________________
    PSN: Elifia, Elifialt
    I'm back from being gone!
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: do i need to restart?

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:15 am

    I think you get the tower key after you kill the butterfly. I beleive it's up in the tower where you find the divine ember.


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer

    Sponsored content

    Re: do i need to restart?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:32 pm