Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
GrinTwist
Walter_White
OrnsteinBro
RANT
reim0027
mankind
Tolvo
Rynn
KrazykevS10
AnCapaillMor
WaLKA
Red Rosie
16 posters

Video to identify hackers (xbox only)

Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Video to identify hackers (xbox only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Video to identify hackers (xbox only)

Post by Walter_White Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Rynn wrote:I know how to figure out where someone lives via their IP (and I keep logs of any IP's I connect to).....

lol - for sure u hacked all ISP in the States (or the CIA) and showw off with that in a gaming forum :drunken:

....ripe database can handle a monkey (so nothing to show off with) and doesn't give u that information - the region yeah, but no adress or name for a private person

sorry for offtopic rosie
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Video to identify hackers (xbox only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Video to identify hackers (xbox only)

Post by KrazykevS10 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:39 pm

I'd love to know how people make themselves invisible.Ahhh....the trolling I could do. Throwing Video to identify hackers (xbox only) - Page 2 2324285107
    at people all day,prism stones everywhere and nobody visible doing it.If only hackers weren't try hards,they might be fun.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:

OY Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris!!

I intended to make a helpful video of how to identify hacks and maybe start a friendly discussion on what people think is acceptable, or to add in things they had seen...

Not "Ive killed 10 people"

"IVE killed ELEVEN people"

I would be happy to make you both a tough guy thread if ya wanna compare how street you are, but for now lets keep it on topic!

Well What is it
    >Bows.
    Alrighty, sorry ^-^

I really wish I knew the armor swapping one just so I could do some silly stuff though. Like.. maybe wearing 4 Symbol of Averice.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm not gonna lie I would probably use that armor combination hack and neon hair, they look cool. Not to mention the armor combos, I'd be at it for at least a week. I'd just use it in PVE.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:09 pm

I don't mind the harmless save editors. Some of the harmful ones can be pretty damn cool, but if they're used against me, my opinion then changes to thinking they are total monstrosities, and should be gone from the game.
    Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jodecho Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:35 pm

mankind wrote:thats why xbox is just a piece of crap! cheap cheater and hackers. play on ps3.

if PSN didnt suck so bad, and the controller wasnt 15 kinds of uncorfortable then id be all over it.

but back on topic, thanks for the video especially since you said you were done till DkS 2
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Jodecho wrote:
    mankind wrote:thats why xbox is just a piece of crap! cheap cheater and hackers. play on ps3.

if PSN didnt suck so bad, and the controller wasnt 15 kinds of uncorfortable then id be all over it.

It's like 2005 all over again!
    Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jodecho Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Onion Knight wrote:
    Jodecho wrote:

word LOL, except back then i was just an xbox fanboy, now i actually own both systems and IMO the ps3 is just a game compatable blue-ray player (thx extra money from income tax)

ps - sorry for going off topic HAH
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Jodecho wrote:
    Onion Knight wrote:
    Jodecho wrote:

word LOL, except back then i was just an xbox fanboy, now i actually own both systems and IMO the ps3 is just a game compatable blue-ray player (thx extra money from income tax)

ps - sorry for going off topic HAH

I only have it for the sweet Japanese games (mainly jrpgs) that I would have missed out on if I just had my PC.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 am

Crikey you lot have the attention span of a brick! :shock:

If anyone wants to actually discuss this properly without going off topic at every chance possible, ill be at RedRosieSugar.Chatango.Com

Well What is it

AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 am

Might try the below, it hasn't been derailed.....yet.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18768-hackers-are-evolving
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Good vid, good for you.

I hate reading your threads though, I find you unecessarily condescending at times.

Last edited by Animaaal on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "at times")
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Crikey you lot have the attention span of a brick!

That we do... that we do.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Animaaal wrote:Good vid, good for you.

I hate reading your threads though, I find you unecessarily condescending at times.

Im sorry, I feel relatively new to forums...

I thought it was all informative threads and proper discussions, I kinda got my hopes up for a proper thread for talking about curent hacks and peoples opinions of them.... Forgive me for being a little disappointed when it goes all random after just one page

Shrug
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Were you trapped on a desert island? pretty much 99% of threads everywhere end up being not being related to the original topic. Very frustrating at times.

Saying in the other thread that nothing will be done, firstly bans mean MS lose people buying off live. 2nd for every legit hacker there's 10 idiots that can't take that they're not so hot and so obviously it was hacks that beat them.

If the servers in 2 are any good they should be able to detect adjusted content and kick or even reset characters. Pretty much what BF3 does.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:
    Animaaal wrote:Good vid, good for you.

Im sorry, I feel relatively new to forums...

I thought it was all informative threads and proper discussions, I kinda got my hopes up for a proper thread for talking about curent hacks and peoples opinions of them.... Forgive me for being a little disappointed when it goes all random after just one page

Shrug

Well, a response like that obviously means I was either mistaken regarding your dimeanor, or should evaluate my own sense of humor. Hence the plus one rep. My apologies. Bow

But ya, threads get sidetracked...for instance...

...RYNN'S STORY WAS $#@%ING AWESOME!!!! Joy

ALL HAIL RYNN AS THE REAL LIFE BLADE OF THE DARKMOON!
    Prostration

ON TOPIC: This video undoubtedly helps you xbox and PC players. I always feel sad when I hear about the crap you guys/ladies gotta deal with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 am