Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PSN SL 75ish looking for Solaire's set. Can level up if needed.

StaleWaffle
    StaleWaffle

PSN SL 75ish looking for Solaire's set. Can level up if needed. Empty PSN SL 75ish looking for Solaire's set. Can level up if needed.

Post by StaleWaffle Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm willing to find most things but I killed smough first so if your looking for his items you're out of luck. Thanks to anyone who can help me with getting his armor as I'd rather not kill him.
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

PSN SL 75ish looking for Solaire's set. Can level up if needed. Empty Re: PSN SL 75ish looking for Solaire's set. Can level up if needed.

Post by Gol Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:26 pm

You'll kill him anyways, you'll not have the choice.
    StaleWaffle
    StaleWaffle

PSN SL 75ish looking for Solaire's set. Can level up if needed. Empty Re: PSN SL 75ish looking for Solaire's set. Can level up if needed.

Post by StaleWaffle Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Gol wrote:You'll kill him anyways, you'll not have the choice.
    I read on the wikispot that you can save him - http://darksouls.wikidot.com/solaire-of-astora
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Yeah, of course if you read the wikis...
    But, why not kill him ?
    If it's just for the help against gwyn just summon an other player. Shrug
    StaleWaffle
    StaleWaffle

Post by StaleWaffle Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:49 pm

That's true. But I don't want to get quite that far into the story yet and I'd still like to get his armor. Stupid but I still feel like getting it xD
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:50 pm

I'll give you his set for dragon scales hahahaha. I'm in need of some and i don't mind killing him. PM me if you're interested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:41 pm