Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Mazon1x
6 posters

A low level troll build help and ideas

Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

A low level troll build help and ideas Empty A low level troll build help and ideas

Post by Mazon1x Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:46 am

im looking for a low level build to make for trolling i understand if some of you do not want to help for most people hate it, but this is just for anti gankers, and i honestly dont know what to make i just dont want a poopy troll build for i see far to many youtube videos of pretty good low levels. so any helps? lol!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

A low level troll build help and ideas Empty Re: A low level troll build help and ideas

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:50 am

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=413813095382174954
    Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

A low level troll build help and ideas Empty Re: A low level troll build help and ideas

Post by Mazon1x Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:52 am

i like the build but it would take me forever to through the game three times to get 3 WOTG
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:19 am

So... low level trolling, eh?
    Try this on for size.
    http://mmdks.com/1gj4

At level 24 you can kill anyone. If you don't like running 0 poise, instead of dodging via DWGR you could run Wolf Ring for poise. Poke at people with the spear (One handed for maximum range), spam DARK ORB at them if they stick at a range, Cast pursuers once just in case they don't know how to deal with it, and Dark Bead them in the face if they try to backstab you.

You will cause far more frustration than at level 21 you are worth.
    Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 am

its funny but i really hate casting its lame. if im going to troll i want to be doing it at least with some skill haha no offense if you like using that stuff, it just doesnt suit me very well
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:31 am

Then use any weapon you like +5 chaos

go get out now.

(I'm on NG++ on an SL 1 pyro and hadn't the foresight to buy WoGs!)
    Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 am

haha i just decided to do a sl 1 pyro as well. do you have psn? we can play right now if you have it haha
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 am

Casting has skills, but below level 50 it can be completely imbalanced, so I understand your opinion.
    Mazon1x
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mazon1x Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:39 am

i mean yeah if you dont spam it haha then it has its skills. but most people do it at all. they just spam their little dark beards and what not.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:26 am

You can always try stealth as well. Black Flame and GC are 2 other attacks you can add. That, and a Zweihander or a Chaos Rapier.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 am

Forget all these amateurs. If you want a low level griefer just come to me.

http://mmdks.com/1gkw

Armor is picked at random. Just put on ring of FaP and Havel's ring and you'll have enough equipment weight to get good enough high defense heavy armor to tank out anything low levels could throw at you.

Quelaag's furysword is ideal because it scales with humanity along with dex.

Pyromancy is there because you don't need to invest stats into it. And Firestorm can save you when it comes to ganks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:06 pm