Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Seignar
WandererReece
Maneater_Mildred
LeinadDC
8 posters

New guy need help.

psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

New guy need help. - Page 2 Empty Re: New guy need help.

Post by psychichobo Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Ah, I was thinking with the scaling spread out it might work better. Never really figured how it works with faith builds aside from Occult being better if you focus purely on faith.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:05 pm

^ Even if the scaling was better it still wouldn't be as good because of the split damage.

Example: http://mmdks.com/1f2x My Divine Uchi is only +9, but the AR is still higher then the Uchi +15.

My Divine +9 has a higher AR, but it does less damage as the Normal +15. Therefore my Normal +15, even unbuffed, is better.

Kinda wierd, but it's true.
    LeinadDC
    LeinadDC

Post by LeinadDC Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:44 pm

WandererReece wrote:^ The Murakumo is a dexterity weapon. If you're going to focus on strength, then you'll want to choose something else.

If you're 2 handing your weapon, then you'll probably want the grass crest shield. It gives stamina regeneration, so it'll be useful even on your back.

Strength characters usually need more stamina then dexterity characters, so you'll want at least 40 endurance.

78 poise is great, but you'll most likely need ony 40, especially if you fast roll.

http://mmdks.com/1ewm This is a strength build that I would suggest. The reduced poise shouldn't be a problem most of the time. The 40 strength allows you to one hand the weapon.

I put Black Knight Sword on here, but there are a lot more good options. You'll want something that has at least a B on strength.

Oh didn't know it was a dexterity weapon.

That build looks pretty solid, i like it.

Finally, a sword i own.

For those who are wondering i won't use Faith on this character, although i wanted to use the Greatsword of Artorias.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

^ Greatsword of Artorias is only good if you got 40 in each weapon stat, and even then there are a few better options.
    LeinadDC
    LeinadDC

Post by LeinadDC Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:13 pm

WandererReece wrote:^ Greatsword of Artorias is only good if you got 40 in each weapon stat, and even then there are a few better options.

Oh i see, thanks a lot for your help!
    mikeiothegreat

Post by mikeiothegreat Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:17 am

I use the dark knight sword. It needs twinkling titanite to buff it up but I've just discovered a new friend called Snuggly who will help with that. It's a good replacement for the Drake Sword if you can get it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am