Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Pretty cool burg pvp

Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Pretty cool burg pvp Empty Pretty cool burg pvp

Post by Dutchy Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 am

I was just being a casual darkwraith, chilling around Burg for some PvP, then I come into this game where the host has 2 red phantoms already! I had never seen this before. The second one was just watching the two duke it out, which was cool. We both watched for a while, then I beckoned him to come to the second segment of the Burg PvP area, where the 2 shield hollows are. We bow, and begin our red phantom fight while the host keeps on fighting the first one. We duke it out but I land the finishing blow by an inch, like 4 hp left. I realised that I couldn't here the other two fighting anymore. The host had one and was on his way here. I bowed politely to my dead brother, expecting the host to finish my while I am weak. But no, he walks up to the dead DW and bows. For our respect to him he showed respect to me. We both walked together to the main PvP area, and bow and heal up etc. He beats me, but this event made me really happy. I kept meeting hackers up to that point so it was a great relief. 1 v 1 elimination matches would be cool as commonplace in invasions. What are your thoughts? Had anything similiar? I was also wondering what people thought of another area for burg PvP. Were the ladder goes all the way up to the top of that building past the undead merchant. I think it's a pretty cool place to duel (I had to basically drag hosts up there, they thought I would stab them coming up the ladder) silly Cheers
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Pretty cool burg pvp Empty Re: Pretty cool burg pvp

Post by GenericUsername Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:40 am

There is a specific thread for regalement of PvP in case you didn't see it
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12567-pvp-tales
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed