Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
WyrmHero
GrinTwist
Hatsune Miku
EeAyEss
8 posters

Jesus...Christ...I...can't stop questioning my sanity.

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Jesus...Christ...I...can't stop questioning my sanity. Empty Jesus...Christ...I...can't stop questioning my sanity.

Post by EeAyEss Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:01 pm

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE SAID FOR MY SANITY NOW.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Jesus...Christ...I...can't stop questioning my sanity. Empty Re: Jesus...Christ...I...can't stop questioning my sanity.

Post by Hatsune Miku Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:56 am

No. Just no.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Jesus...Christ...I...can't stop questioning my sanity. Empty Re: Jesus...Christ...I...can't stop questioning my sanity.

Post by GrinTwist Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:14 am

I spent 5 minutes trying to come up with a post that made sense, a post that had relevance to... whatever this is, but alas I could not. I couldn't think of anything that would make sense to what I just saw, to what I just watched because I had felt I had been shown something that was not from the reality that we share with each other, almost as if it wasn't meant for the mankind or even reality itself.

It was almost as if, in those 5 minutes of sitting on my chair staring at my computer screen, that everything I had lived with in my life and everything I had ever learned had been violated to the point that I could not longer believe that those events had even happened. This post, this video, this very topic has lead me to question everything I have known making me realize how valuable this harsh reality really is. It made me realize that while I live in a violent reality it was still better than living in whatever it is I just watched. It was in these 5 minutes of staring at a computer screen I was able to find new reason to cope with this current reality thus this post was able to give me new hope... and new fear.

EeAyEss I thank you my good sir, you have shown me what it is to truly to be alive in an actual reality rather than live in one with distorted vocals, shifting facial structures, and Kakarot. However, while you have shown me this light you have also shown me a insanity that will never leave my mind and will forever haunt me it is because of this I must also curse you, as you have defiled my mind with this video. You are both a friend and an enemy, and a man that truly knows what to show a man such as myself.

~Thank you for showing me hell, Grintwist

Spoiler:
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:16 am

Watching this while drunk. MOMMYYYYYYYYY
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:28 am

ladies and Gentlemen I give you, the internet in video form!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:34 am

For those of you have have read The King in Yellow.....

I believe we have just witnessed the infamous Second Act, filmed for our pleasure and madness
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:22 am

Damn you Skare! I haven't gotten to that part yet!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Sorry. But Robert Chambers predicted Nega-Vageta. Wish I hadn't ruined it for you.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:15 pm

I watched it.
    It is a parody or a hater video about Dragon Ball?

Maybe I'll rewatch it,doesn't makes a lot of sense to me.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 pm

It's a parody of dragon ball z, just taken to g-major. I linked the video here: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18145-you-am-no-real-super-sand

Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm

g-major videos are always great.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:43 am