Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need Soul of Gwyn and Sif (or Arty's shield and Greatlord GS) XBOX

fasteR RicKyFK

Need Soul of Gwyn and Sif (or Arty's shield and Greatlord GS) XBOX Empty Need Soul of Gwyn and Sif (or Arty's shield and Greatlord GS) XBOX

Post by fasteR RicKyFK Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Hello!

I would like these 2 souls or the respective items I ask for in the title.

I can trade a lot of armor, weapons and rings for them. Ask away to check if I have it winking

Lord of Ash did an excelent work but for some reason we can't connect so that's why I make a new topic.

SL 120 and I'm online almost everyday.

thanks in advance!

Last edited by fasteR RicKyFK on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AFROJT
    AFROJT
    Regular
    Regular

Need Soul of Gwyn and Sif (or Arty's shield and Greatlord GS) XBOX Empty Re: Need Soul of Gwyn and Sif (or Arty's shield and Greatlord GS) XBOX

Post by AFROJT Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Send me a request, and I'll try and help you out when I get online. GT= AFRO JT
    fasteR RicKyFK

Need Soul of Gwyn and Sif (or Arty's shield and Greatlord GS) XBOX Empty Re: Need Soul of Gwyn and Sif (or Arty's shield and Greatlord GS) XBOX

Post by fasteR RicKyFK Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Awesome! I already hae you on my friend's list so next time I see you online I'll message you.
    starazer

Post by starazer Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:24 pm

hey, im sorry i couldnt connect with you... my nat was closed for some reson and the beofre i could fix it my internet went down so yeh.

if this guy doesnt work out id be glad to try connecting with you again

:)Ashes seeker
    fasteR RicKyFK

Post by fasteR RicKyFK Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:23 pm

I'll be online soon waiting to see if one of you get online as well.

Thanks to both of you!

EDIT: The trade was completed yesterday with starazer.
    He and Lord of Ash where more than helpful!

After the trade I got destroyed by starazer in the quickest duel I've had yet xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 pm