Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 11 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 am

Hokucho wrote:So dumb question, but I bogarted my build for this event. Im 3 points short on my build in a certain stat and was wondering if I played as an SL 103 if I could still participate?

Hokucho, I answered your pm. Yes, it's cool to use your 103. happy

But, read on...

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 11 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:06 am

sure-magicians wrote:I did read the OP, several times, it's just the time zone thing that's confusing the hell out of me.

Haha!! I have tried to find an easy time converter. But Sure, you will start your event at 7pm your time. Unless there is a time difference between the Netherlands and Finland. Murk (Finland) starts at 7pm his time. big grin

However, we may have a problem with the event!!! Please read on in thread!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:18 am

We May Have A Problem with the Event!!!

It appears that as I write North America has not yet received the DkS 1.08 Patch. This poses a a serious connection problem between NA and EU. To the best of my knowledge all players from different regions must have the patch or they can not connect.

I could not connect with EU yesterday!!

If anyone has any additional information...please chime in and post here.

Honestly, I don't know what to do at this point since (if true across the board) NA can only connect with NA. This will truly cause problems. The only thought at this point (and again, this is based on what info I have) is that the Euros do the Event between themselves as would the NA's. Not an ideal option, to say the least.

Suggestion? Additional Info, anyone?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:30 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:

We May Have A Problem with the Event!!!

It appears that as I write North America has not yet received the DkS 1.08 Patch. This poses a a serious connection problem between NA and EU. To the best of my knowledge all players from different regions must have the patch or they can not connect.

I could not connect with EU yesterday!!

If anyone has any additional information...please chime in and post here.

Honestly, I don't know what to do at this point since (if true across the board) NA can only connect with NA. This will truly cause problems. The only thought at this point (and again, this is based on what info I have) is that the Euros do the Event between themselves as would the NA's. Not an ideal option, to say the least.

Suggestion? Additional Info, anyone?

I think that is all you can do atm or postpone.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:34 am

VMatrixX wrote:Is it too late to sign up?

If not, I would like to join the event. Hope I'm not to late

Already signed up,my friend! Lets hope we have an Event...now!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 am

Event Participants Please read up a couple posts!! Important Info!

I will be in the Chatango Event General Chat by event start...regardless. In case we have people show who don't know about the patch problem. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:48 pm

[center]
    15 Minutes to Event Start...for what it is worth sad

I am in the Depths, anyway. And in the Event chatango just in case some haven't heard about the patch issue!! And...if we get enough NA together in one place and time to fight lol!
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Im pumped! Now all I have to do is wait~
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Hahaha!! The "lack" of having the patch did throw a huge monkey wrench into the event works!! Yet, we are doing what we can do to have some fun...anyway!!! Doing 2s for the hunt then 1v1 for the kill. Dueling and some good old goofing around.

All in all Fun!

BeeS is in chatango while I'm taking a rest for a couple hours.

EU's can play together and NA's can play together in the event....but EVERYONE can be in the chatango event chat. So jump on and check it out.

We have xbl there, too. cheers
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 pm

NA come to the Depths we still got FUN going on!!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 pm

We are doing 2s search and destroy!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 pm

I would like to share some stuff.

Despite the limitations the patch put on our Event we still managed to pull it together and had a TON of FUN!! We had both NA and some EU people in chatango. Unfortunately, there were never enough EU people there at the same time to organize independent runs. Some EU stuck around just to socialize and laugh at the antics! Thanks Guys!!

The event went on until about 12 midnight (CST). BeeS and me hosted and we played until just about everyone needed Sleep

I know I was exhausted! And BeeS was "falling out" lol!

The last few ambushes were exquisitely flawless!! Hugh (aka: Hugz silly ) and Jans made a deadly team. twisted

Thanks to both of you for the "in my face" incinerating, magic flying everywhere experience! I laughed my *** off as I died!! Those ambushes were nothing but awesome!!

Luvz your antics and our sparing while waiting around was total fun!!!

Tw and the others that showed...A Big Thanks! For joining in big grin

An Event is never about one person. It is the group that can make or break an event. The quality of the group dynamics determines the quality of the event however small or large.

I Thank You ALL!! for taking a bad situation due to the patch issue and turning it into a good situation full of FUN and Laughter!! And of course, Death...lots of death (some by laughter alone!). twisted

cheers

Next Event Date/time and Location will be announce soon!!

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Hopefully, XBL will get a patch soon..
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:52 am

Awww i wish i went n stead of hanging out with the wiki, sounded like a lot of fun. Oh well theres alwayz next time n at least i got 2 duel Bo during that day was some good fights winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Awww i wish i went n stead of hanging out with the wiki, sounded like a lot of fun. Oh well theres alwayz next time n at least i got 2 duel Bo during that day was some good fights winking

Yes!! Indeed twisted

Everyone I am considering having Sen's Fortress as next location for the Guerrilla Warfare Event.

Suggestions, Ideas?
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Guys, patch 1.08 has come to NA, lets do this!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 am

Next Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy event will be MAY 18th!!

The location under consideration is Sen's Fortress. Opinions,
    suggestions are welcome. twisted

Duel

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 am

My Suggestion would be Lost Izalith! Lava....hehehehe... twisted
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 am

The places i would suggest would be painted world,depths,sens and inside of anor but Sens be the best suggestion
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:18 pm

There are three areas I highly advise against due to the Red team having an immense advantage. Those being Crystal Caves, Sen's and Blighttown.

If asked nicely via PM I can explain how I would literally never lose as red team in any of these places, Crystal caves being the worst (I will take on ANY 3v1 without sweating in there, it's atrocious what invaders can do)
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:11 pm

I Agree with Jans, some places are a little OP for the Red Team. So we got to make sure to balance things out somewhat winking
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Sen's doesn't seem like to hot a spot to have ths event. Red team does seem to have an unfair advantage in the Fortress.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Well, the Red team will always have an npc advantage. Whereas, in Sen's the non-npc environment is just as treacherous for the red team as it is for the white team.

Would you not agree?
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Ahhotep is right on this one. The Sen's boulders and enviornment takes me down as an invader all the time! I think it would be perfectly fair.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:12 am

Remember that it is the WHITE team that must FIND and KILL the RED team. Meaning you might just be FORCED (get it) to cross bridges you don't want to.

Basically the inherent problem with some areas is the fact that white team is obligated to pursue Red team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:16 pm