Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Need help with ... sigh ... Four Kings NG+ (RESOLVED)

Klosterheim
    Klosterheim
    Casual
    Casual

Need help with ... sigh ... Four Kings NG+ (RESOLVED) Empty Need help with ... sigh ... Four Kings NG+ (RESOLVED)

Post by Klosterheim Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:11 am

I am going to try to defeat these guys a couple more times, but I'm starting to hit a high frustration level.
    I am not at one of the more popular SL levels (132), but if anyone is available for help, please let me know. I may want to go for it 2/8/2013 in the evening PST.
    My main attack is Sorcery, and I'm just running out of spells before I can work through these dudes.
    Thx

Last edited by Klosterheim on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AFROJT
    AFROJT
    Regular
    Regular

Need help with ... sigh ... Four Kings NG+ (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Need help with ... sigh ... Four Kings NG+ (RESOLVED)

Post by AFROJT Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:48 pm

I have a 120 that ca possibly help you out. Shoot me a request, and I'm online around that time I'll help you out.
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need help with ... sigh ... Four Kings NG+ (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Need help with ... sigh ... Four Kings NG+ (RESOLVED)

Post by abmoner Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:54 pm

I have a 149 that can tomo if you don't get help by then
    fasteR RicKyFK

Post by fasteR RicKyFK Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm SL 120.
    I need to kill them as well so, maybe we can yours and the?

(If any of the other posters want to help me out as well, great)
    Klosterheim
    Klosterheim
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Klosterheim Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Thanks, everyone.
    I am going to try to get on later tonight at 10pm EST. My GT is Skweetis. I am absolutely willing to help out anyone else who needs it.
    Cheers.
    Klosterheim
    Klosterheim
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Klosterheim Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:45 pm

My apologies, I unexpectedly had to take a trip this last weekend. I will mark as RESOLVED and try again when my schedule is more firm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm