Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I discovered a demons souls glitch

Mr.Faith

I discovered a demons souls glitch Empty I discovered a demons souls glitch

Post by Mr.Faith Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:59 pm

I was down in the swamp 3-2 and wanted to try and see if i could invade a player down there, i get summoned by the monk insted wich i didnt really feel like so i reloaded my game before i got summoned.
    Now when i came back in the game to my big surprise, my world tendency had changed to pure black and red phantom enemies had spawned...

Could this be a glitch or did from actually design it that way to punish those who bail from the monk.

Your thoughts?

I will try it again once i get my tendency a little whiter to see if it was just a coinsidence.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

I discovered a demons souls glitch Empty Re: I discovered a demons souls glitch

Post by ublug Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm guessing it's a glitch where you inherit the world tendency of the player you invaded or something, unless it's a black tendency event going on. The old monk summoning mechanics can be a bit glitchy if you quit and reload, for example it's possible to skip the entire world 3 if the old monk summons you.
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 am

^ Really?! big grin
    Ha, still learning new things about DeS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:39 pm