Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Uparkaam
Jester's Tears
Peaceful Wollyhop
User1
BLA1NE
ChizFreak
JoeBroski09
PlasticandRage
BeeSeaEss
Slarg232
Spurgun
Hatsune Miku
Mr. Tart
hey its andres
VaDoom
Carphil
bunnywink
The Letter X
Serious_Much
bloodpixel
skarekrow13
Hydreigon11
DoughGuy
densetsushun
Tolvo
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Soris Ice Goldwing
33 posters

Random Off-Topic

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Random Off-Topic - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Off-Topic

Post by Serious_Much Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:

EDIT: Seems like I found a way to circumvent the swear filter, but I shall remove the way so it does not spread, and *** does not dominate our forums.

Well that got stopped quickly.. shows that random offtopic is highly moderated by the pantheon silly
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Serious_Much wrote:What a *** scumbag, hope he got stabbed trying to sell my **** to people.
    I'd actually hope that he gets caught, and serves time or something, then change for the better. That's what I would hope.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Did you report it immediately? There were probably witnesses who could have given a description of the burglar with the items that were stolen.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Did you report it immediately? There were probably witnesses who could have given a description of the burglar with the items that were stolen.

Got reported instantly, 4/5 witnesses, of course nothing happened though, police are useless.

The only thing I've ever seen them do is harass people my age for being drunk or being too loud in the morning. Or kick a group of us out a park because one of us took a piss cus the toilets were locked.. Policemen just abuse their power because they can't do any good with it.

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:What a *** scumbag, hope he got stabbed trying to sell my **** to people.
    I'd actually hope that he gets caught, and serves time or something, then change for the better. That's what I would hope.

I prefer to know better that he will never get caught, and he'll probably end up destroying himself with his poisonous and immoral lifestyle.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:06 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I've had a car stolen (it was recovered 2 days later) and a bunch of electronics from my room stolen. The PS2 was one of the things they took.
    Pendant, how did they get into your room without you noticing? Were you asleep, or out of the house?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 pm

I wasn't home.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Did you report it immediately? There were probably witnesses who could have given a description of the burglar with the items that were stolen.

Got reported instantly, 4/5 witnesses, of course nothing happened though, police are useless.

The only thing I've ever seen them do is harass people my age for being drunk or being too loud in the morning. Or kick a group of us out a park because one of us took a piss cus the toilets were locked.. Policemen just abuse their power because they can't do any good with it.

Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I prefer to know better that he will never get caught, and he'll probably end up destroying himself with his poisonous and immoral lifestyle.

Thats dark. But if I were in your situation, I'd probably think the same or even worse

Humans are well, different than us. We're are people who chosen to think. Most of the humans, sadly don't.

And this is not about money. When I was born my family was simply broke. We had nothing, but my parents always tried to educated me the best way possible.

People say that humans are just different and should accept each other, but there are a few humans that I'd never accept as friend, judging by their actions in life
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Seriously? That many witnesses should have given an accurate description and details to the burglar! The police must not have followed procedure about witnesses right and contaminated the crime scene. Then again if they harass you guys by age....that's profiling...and not the easy kind, unless they have reason and probable cause to suspect you, but that does not warrant doing anything defined as harassment.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 pm

You misinterpret what I mean by harass, I don't literally mean harass, they don't follow me home, waiting for a slip. They simply assert their authority on 'Youths' just because they've got nothing better to do.

It's not even like they turn up as we commit crimes, we're just in the street drunk and they feel it's okay to turn up and tell us to go hang in some more scummy neighbourhood, or that we can't walk home as a group of friends and make us go two separate ways.. what's up with that?

Soris... contaminated the crime scene? He took a laptop and some headphones, you think they were gonna dust a boarding school room for prints or some ****? Were they gonna kick me out of my room till they had properly inspected it? lol they just hope a match on the serial numbers pop up, and since they don't as they only sell direct or in parts then they get away with it. You'd be surprised how easy it is to commit crimes and get away with it.. worrying actually.

The police are simply useless, that's the unfortunate bottom line. Considering the amount of time police donate to complete ********, I'd be surprised if they even solve 50% of cases they get.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Okay I can't really argue that. Some cops are really bad at investigative work. Though considering the items stolen it was likely the amateur type, the ones who see a opportunity to take a chance. Because a experienced or professional wouldn't take the chance to be seen and may have taken more valuable items.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Seriously, Serious? (Pun intended)
    I thought better of you. You seemed like a cool dude. But now I have a diffirent opinion of you. While there other things you say are great and all, this topic on thieves, has really shown a rancid side of you. Yes, I am calling you out, because you should be ashamed of yourself.
    I hope you see good can come from people who are all sinners alike, no matter how extreme they go. The can change. If you give them the chance.
    Listen.
    I've changed big time over the 22 years I've lived on this earth. I have a better view on people now. Although, I never stooped down to the level of thievery, killing, or drugs and such; I pretty much was a bully at school. And at the same time I was depressed. And fed off the pain of others.
    Things started to change a lot when I got in 12th grade. I was beginning to see the light. I finally took time to reflect on the past. And I looked inside myself and forgave myself for what I did all those years.
    People can change. You can change. You just have look inside yourself.
    And I hope you start thinking better of others regardless of what they have done.
    I know what is coming next after I post this. And it's all partialy debatable. But this does more justice. As I hope all of you do the same.
    Thank you!
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Peaceful Wollyhop Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Serious_Much do you live in America or UK cause if you are from UK you are talking utter **** about the police
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 am

I have further evidence against humanity.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Retsupurae of Meet and *** Kingdom.

https://youtu.be/r5QfNv0lhvM
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:21 am

Peaceful Wollyhop wrote:Serious_Much do you live in America or UK cause if you are from UK you are talking utter **** about the police

Police are utter worthless, only writing tickets when they have nothing else better to do.
    'Murica.

My dad is actually a "Cop", so I have to rub stuff in as often as I can silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:27 am

I've had some bad, some good experiences with cops.

I remember one time when at a park late at night a cop arrived because my friend, without us knowing, tried to open the door to the day care center. He opened it then closed it not thinking much of it.

This set off a silent alarm so a cop eventually came to see what was going on and we tried to explain while also saying we'd leave. The cop seemed fairly nice and just suggested we don't stick around while not taking names or whatever.

Then my one friend looked at the cop's car loudly and went "Did you really have to park on the grass?"

The Cop just stared at him until he looked away and ran to catch up with us with his tail between his legs as the cop pulled away.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:25 am

I've never been able to generalize when it comes to cops. I know a lot of people do though.

For the most part I've never had any bad situations with them, never been pulled over or anything like that when driving, however I do get pulled over a lot more when I'm enjoying a night walk at around 1 in the morning.

From what I've been told from a few friends working in law enforcement though is that they sometimes pull people over if they are going 5 over the limit if they are having a "bad" day.

I really don't know what classifies as a "bad" day because I never bothered to ask, but that's just an abuse of power and incredibly stupid too.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:48 am

I think i might just dust off my Gamecube this weekend and take it into my room when my best friend comes over and play some Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:58 am

Funny, I actually just did that today with my old gamecube. Started a new game with Twilight Princess, it feels good picking up a game that I haven't played in over two years.

Apparently I also still have save files from Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine, and Mario Party 7. :|
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:23 am

Haha, yeah. I can't get SA2B off my hand. I just need to see my beloved chaos again. <3

Off-topic in the off-topic:

I decided to pick up training again. I used to train daily, but i stopped for maybe 4 years, but today i decided to do it again. It's currently 7.23, and i've been training for 40 minutes now. Gotta take the bus at 9.59, so i got plenty of time to keep it up too. big grin
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:27 am

There is no Off-topic in Off-Topic, to mention such a thing is heresy!

What exactly do you mean about training Tart? Are you training for a certain sport?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:30 am

Just random training. Right now i'm using a walking machine whilst lifting 5kg dumbbells, one in each hand.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:32 am

Moved on to push-ups now.

I'm listening to SA2B soundtracks while training, which makes it so much more epic. silly
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:33 am

Not bad. I never worked out with any sort of dumbbells before all I do is jog.

Keeps me fit I guess. big grin
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:37 am

Jogging isn't really my kind of thing. I've got a low stamina. I love running though. Back before i started ?High School? I was the fastest kid in the whole school. I always won the 100m runs we had. Up until 8th grade i found my match. 1 year he won, the next, i came back up on top.

I stopped training when me and my ex broke up though, which was in 8th grade i believe.

That would be about... about 3-4 years ago i believe.

Edit: I don't know if i'm the fastest one in High School. We only had P.E the first year of High School.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:27 am

Btw, concerning the post where I circumevented the swear filter, I censored myself, I don't even think the Pantheon has authority here silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:17 am